Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've used VAM a few times, I never knew there was a modding community behind it. Just trying to get my head round all the downloads on the front page.

What do I do with the Eneys84 files, there are a bunch of VAC files. Are these to help modders create things or do I put them somewhere in the VAM folders?

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
What do I do with the Eneys84 files, there are a bunch of VAC files.
  • .vac files are "just" zip files with a custom extension that VaM has packaged for portability.
  • Place the downloaded .vac file in your VaM /Saves/scene folder.
  • To maintain structure and organization, all .vac files create a new subfolder within **/Saves/sceneand then extract all files into the new subfolder. This should help in organizing your folders to better manage your content.
    • Some organize only by creator, some organize by content (i.e. Full scenes vs. People/Looks) first and by creator inside those.
  • When VaM loads a .vac file, it will extract the contents to a directory where the .vac is located, then copy certain assets (i.e. Morphs) to the correct location outside the Saves folder, then load the scene.
  • After VaM has loaded the .vac file once, you'll find a folder in the same directory - and inside that folder will be a .json file that you can use to load the scene (faster, since you won't be re-extracting the contents) in the future.
  • You can safely move/delete the .vac file from your /Saves/scene folders
With version 1.19 or 1.20, .vac files have been replaced with .var files (buc VAC files still work). If you encounter them, var files need to be placed in the \AddonPackages\ folder.

sedahum

Oct 14, 2018
Hello. Does somebody have Stenzelo's Sofia Look?

its on yiff, but the Mega Link is down sadly.
Page 2 on the Top right.

Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: empachosonico
D

Deleted member 2265313

HuntingSuccubus ( )'s first peach fuzz efforts now have a mega link but they're encrypted... does anyone either have these files without the mega encryption or have the mega key for them?
even better though would be their just released modular "skin peach hair" covering all body parts...! pretty pretty please?

Reactions: Great-Expectations

trin34

Sep 16, 2020
Hello. Does somebody have Stenzelo's Sofia Look?

its on yiff, but the Mega Link is down sadly.
Page 2 on the Top right.

Thanks in Advance.
Here you go:

Reactions: sedahum
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes