Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
yeah, already had the m11 and mkx ones still have no luck on those mk9 ones lol. Nice to see someone compiling the video game looks. excellent job so far
i have seen 2 mk9 models forgot where it was ill try find um again at some point as just trying to sort and upload what i have atm i still have alot to do

pbam

May 22, 2018
i need help guys i need Clair redfield from re2 i have all her stuff but not the looks.? i dont seem to find her but she must be around if she has vam stuff already
the one from NoOC is still up afaik

• Red Heart
Reactions: JINBLADE

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
the one from NoOC is still up afaik
nice one mate ill be doing all re in var next thanks to you ;)

edit while ya at it do you no if there a Rebecca chambers one and maby Leon? thanks AGAIN

Last edited:

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
nice one mate ill be doing all re in var next thanks to you ;)

edit while ya at it do you no if there a Rebecca chambers one and maby Leon? thanks AGAIN
Hey JINBLADE, amazing stuff you do there, thanks alot. Just wondering, sometimes it's not your creation but you don't say the artist name.. Is there a reason for that? (Maybe you tweaked the model a bit or something..?)

Just curious :)

Oh and btw, Tobi19 did a Jill model

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Hey JINBLADE, amazing stuff you do there, thanks alot. Just wondering, sometimes it's not your creation but you don't say the artist name.. Is there a reason for that? (Maybe you tweaked the model a bit or something..?)

Just curious :)

Oh and btw, Tobi19 did a Jill model
Thank you means alot.

And depends on what you mean by tweaked, i do with some models but not all of them. i also pick and chose+edit the cloths etc to make stuff fit and look better in my personally opinion. I do not add there names, because believe it or not im still new to vam and im still learning alot and takes along time so i dont realy take the extra time to add there names as it take me FOREVER to name them all. Remember i dont just use one person stuff and its hard to track who made what.

as i said im new to vam and the var system was a cool idea was simple and clean but all my game models was all in files and shit so i compiled my own to learn vam and how the var system works and my collection got big so i put my stuff on mega but then was like i never give anything to anyone on the net and i new my mega was going to be a grate place for vam gaming stuff so was like fuck it here you go lads merry Christmas lol.

and yeah i have jill lol there alot thats not on my mega guys im still packing and uploading daily
and also with grammar like this its one more reason not to type lol

EDIT just wanted to add my name is not on the part of who takes credit its always blank my name is only on the var file because thats my name in vam and i made the package.

Last edited:

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Thank you means alot.

And depends on what you mean by tweaked, i do with some models but not all of them. i also pick and chose+edit the cloths etc to make stuff fit and look better in my personally opinion. I do not add there names, because believe it or not im still new to vam and im still learning alot and takes along time so i dont realy take the extra time to add there names as it take me FOREVER to name them all. Remember i dont just use one person stuff and its hard to track who made what.
What i meant is that for example, for Maya you put NoOC, for Carlos you put Jackaroo, etc. But for others you only put JINBLADE. So i thought you only tweaked those, that's why.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
oh rite na see the thing is them are packaged perfect just like id do it and did not need editing nore did that model have extra stuff to add. so there was no point. im not the type to just unpack to then just repack just to have my name on it lol also if you chage the var file name it will become invalid and will not work i belive.

Reactions: TheBlueBlood
Oct 11, 2019
idk what happened to the last vecterror post on yiff but the files are unusually small and missing all textures.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes