Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello, since VaM 1.20 I experience some errors with vamtimeline plugin...
Any idea how to fix this ? thx
The error log is presenting you with missing morphs, it's possible the scene is using an older version of timeline which is no longer in your packages / custom path. But it also could mean you've somehow deleted or moved morphs to a different filepath.

Does this happen with a brand new scene, and a base model with timeline added? Or does this happen when you load a scene which uses timeline?

kaientai

Aug 1, 2020
Yeah i ended up using this, but the motion blur seems kind of weak. i barely notice it even when camera is very close to the object. only see it when i move the camera very fast myself. i'm trying to find any reshade filters that do motion blur but no luck so far.

btw is there anything in this game that allows for the camera to be wobbling/shaking without you having to animate it yourself? be it a mod or in-game feature.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Yeah i ended up using this, but the motion blur seems kind of weak. i barely notice it even when camera is very close to the object. only see it when i move the camera very fast myself. i'm trying to find any reshade filters that do motion blur but no luck so far.

btw is there anything in this game that allows for the camera to be wobbling/shaking without you having to animate it yourself? be it a mod or in-game feature.
did you even try reshade i find it better then a plugin as i can us my presets soon as i boot my game up.

make sure you tick all the boxes at the install that way you will have 100s of options to play around with

kaientai

Aug 1, 2020
did you even try reshade i find it better then a plugin as i can us my presets soon as i boot my game up.

make sure you tick all the boxes at the install that way you will have 100s of options to play around with
Yep I installed reshade and yeah seems there was a motion blur I just didn't know. it's MBMB

Reactions: JINBLADE

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
awhile ago i asked some one if thy had MMD plugin thy said its a paid plugin that cannot be shared as it only works on ya own pc when paid. but what thy failed to mention was there one other called BVH ;) and id like to share it with you all. have fun i no i will.
had to edit this as i zipped an empty folder haha corrected now

Last edited:
Reactions: Gothic113

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
529MB

1.35GB
nice one i do not have kasumi what els do you have as im looking for all models to upload to my mega account but its taking me awhile as im making um into singles in var files with there complete wardrobe for convince so adding more to my collection will help everyone els when im done as i will upload all to mega atm i have a total of around 35gb ish worth of game models but i no there must be alot more out there.

when all is done in single var files and uploaded i will share it here ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bbOesi

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Thank you, but just in case, that is not the latest version
here is the latest free bvh plugin version, 1.1.3

Reactions: JINBLADE

gino8080

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone got a way or a new version to make EasyMate working with the latest 1.2 Virt-a-mate?
since i updated i can't see all the usefull easy button on the right :(

please

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
oh very nice say do you have any animations? i have around 1.5gb worth i can share it if you like?
That would be great, do you have any sex related bvh animations?
The Daz-friendly BVH release of CMU's motion capture database:

ViperIris

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone got a way or a new version to make EasyMate working with the latest 1.2 Virt-a-mate?
since i updated i can't see all the usefull easy button on the right :(

please
Add Custom\Scripts\Easy Mate\EasyMate.cslist and Custom\Scripts\AutoMate\SESSION_PLUGINS\Auto_Load_Person_Plugins.cslist to session plugins.

Reactions: gino8080

kaientai

Aug 1, 2020
Anybody know how to fix the issue with this?

When I try it, it just leaves it on "Paused waiting for person female 15" or something and doesnt seem to ever load

Reactions: Pilotwho
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes