Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Try this

I have managed it before using the WebTV, so I assume web panel would do it.

URL goes something like this "file:///C:/media/movie.webm" looking at the JSON file of the scene where I made it work.
Yeah, I added my link to the DSBR_Television_Control and kept getting a url error. So I just kept editing the url until it worked. It works fine now, but it does not work when packed as vac or var.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Is Niko3DX off-limits on here? I've seen lots of requests and I've been looking for the passwords to his gold-archives for a while. I tried to subscribe to him on Patreon but they rejected my card and banned my account.
Don't know about gold archive, but I have a ton of Niko3DX body morphs and I had a lot of fun assigning skins and hair to them.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is my "How to edit a json tutorial" vid, inside of a scene. The link to the vid would not work when packaged as either var or vac, so I just zipped the Custom and Saves folder. I used the TiSeb Gwenn scene as a template. I replaced the youtube video link that was in the json with a local link. The vid is in Custom/Images/Anon2469 if you just want to watch it and don't want any distractions. lol

The zip file includes the scene, video, and morphs. Gwenn requires VaMChan.Hair_Half_up.latest

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
In my VAM installation I found a lot of presets for TRON style hair. Anyone knows where they come from?

djjeremy

Sep 21, 2019
Damn, adding local video to VaM is harder than some arca user riddles. First, I have to convert the .mp4 to .webm, then add one of the panels in the scene, I can't remember if it's web or image panel. I'm (we're) about to find out. Hold onto your butts.
I'm always throwing music videos in the background of my scenes. Here's how I do it.
1. Convert your video to webm using Adobe Media Encoder or DVDFab. If the file's under 1GB, you can convert it for free at
2. Create an HTML file to reference the video file. This way you can make it loop and autoplay. Both are set in my attached example file. Open the html file in notepad (or your preferred editor) and set the src to your video. Also, if you don't want the loop or autoplay, just remove those words inside the video tag.
3. Create a webpanel in your scene and set the Web URL to your HTML file using the local directory URL format: file:///C:/VaM/Custom/Sounds/Music/video.html
Easy peasy!

Nov 25, 2018
Nobody asked for this... but wth why not. Kitana from MK9 was sexiest of all Kitana models in MK in my opinion. Here you go guys... enjoy! :)

LINK:
LINK 2: Updated morphs which are more canon according to the creator.

mortal-kombat-video-games-kitana-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Compared to what we have today, she was actually believable as a edenian princess.

PS: Guys, thanks for so many likes, well I didn't know we have so many mortal kombat fans here! Amazing. I tweaked her a lot, thing you can do with her to make her from old school game character to believable Virt a mate chick is, increase the breast natural slider in female morphs, add armpit definitions, fitness details full and fitness size full, that's all i did really, also geoshell oily skin does wonders because of her fighter looks. Hair cut, you can use any short haircuts, fits her just right because the default hair can be really messy lol

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

virus Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-788#post-6354232
I also get that on BoobieBeachBounce-RELOADED.rar. But only after the game is played. Kaspersky found it and cleaned it out of memory. It had to restart my computer 3 times to clean.. On a scan the files show clean. So i am thinking it might be a plugin it uses.
Just found this info..

Last edited:

sdfsdf9

Apr 16, 2019
I have a question about VAM. So is it safe to load the plugins always? I mean i see there was some security update earlier this year.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
anyone have this model? i found it on some site thx
yes please!

I have a question about VAM. So is it safe to load the plugins always? I mean i see there was some security update earlier this year.
yes, it is safe. Meshed patched it to where the scripts can't do anything outside of the VaM directory, if anything malicious is found, this place is usually the one to find it and alot of us are active patreons of Meshed and in the discord, so rest assured that it will get to him and he will fix it, regardless of where the info came from. His been here quiet a few times to encourage support for the project and to apologies when things go bad.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Still Looking for these, Thanks in advance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smithe

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all ! does anybody download Mr X maybe and could somebody share it ? on kemono he is but it takes very lonnnggg to download.
Ty in advance and happy nice day and vaming :)

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I also get that on BoobieBeachBounce-RELOADED.rar. But only after the game is played. Kaspersky found it and cleaned it out of memory. It had to restart my computer 3 times to clean.. On a scan the files show clean. So i am thinking it might be a plugin it uses.
Just found this info..
Ran that Reloaded through virus total, came back clean. Which "to me"means that thing if it's not a false positive, is on your system elsewhere and just spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes