Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Still Looking for these, Thanks in advance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
are you ok?
Yeah, thanks for asking. I really don't want to add to the drama posts, but I lost a close family member this morning and I regret never telling them how much they meant to me. Hence, the last bit in my prevoius post.

On a lighter, VaM related note, I am in need of an aircraft carrier asset. If anyone has one, mainly CV-59 or CV-60, please share it.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, thanks for asking. I really don't want to add to the drama posts, but I lost a close family member this morning and I regret never telling them how much they meant to me. Hence, the last bit in my prevoius post.

On a lighter, VaM related note, I am in need of an aircraft carrier asset. If anyone has one, mainly CV-59 or CV-60, please share it.
Well im really really sorry for your loss

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Is there anyway to export the Missing Referenced Packages not found in the Hub as a .txt file so it would be easier to search for them(e.g. being able to copy and paste the names instead of typing out)?
Vam already have that built in. You will find an output log here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\MeshedVR\VaM

Last edited:
Reactions: RamenRice

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018

Peter you got by any chance rose1.dierge234.1? im missing Error during texture load: Path rose1.dierge234.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/rose1/金珠子1/VAL_TheOneILove_Wrist_Metallic.png is not valid

Im thinking maybe i got an incomplete one or creator made a mistake

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Peter you got by any chance rose1.dierge234.1? im missing Error during texture load: Path rose1.dierge234.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/rose1/金珠子1/VAL_TheOneILove_Wrist_Metallic.png is not valid

Im thinking maybe i got an incomplete one or creator made a mistake
This one.?

Nov 25, 2018

Hey man.. I lost someone too a few days ago.. what's worst is learned about that he's gone 3 days after he passed. We weren't exactly close, but let's just say he is related to my sisters husband okay. The old man always talked good things about me to everyone for whatever he saw in me. Haven't seen the old man for like idk years? It was this uneasy feeling, first I wanted to complain about how they should have told me when this happened or when he was sick so I could have done something? Then I thought what's lost is lost, something gone, something new begins and calm myself down. This happened and next day I read the news about Afghanistan and what is happening there right now. People are fleeing, clinging to airplane, falling down on the process from flying plane and stuff. Idk I just shut down my emotions like nothing happened and trying hard to see positive in just about anything I come to. Maybe this will help you a little. Just do the crazy, you see this bird chirping? Look at this bird, look at it's freedom, it isn't afraid or sad, it just wanna fly, live. :) Tiny stuff like this will ail you man and hugs.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
No I mean when you scan the Hub for missing references, and then you can download the ones that are hosted on the Hub. There are a lot of missing vars there, which I was wondering could be exported as a text file.
If you left click in the window that shows the missing dependencies. Then press Ctrl and C at the same time. You can then paste them in notepad.. Hopefully that's what you meant.

Last edited:

Boriz67

May 15, 2020
Anyone know if this is the latest version of facegen please.?
It does not tell you on their website.
I don't know if it's the last, but i'm using that too
(Whit this, i mean that was the lastest link that i found here)

I must say that it's hard to find the right pic to do a good job.
I also try to grab scenes from movies, but -_-
Images from instagram are too poor.
Any good source?

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I don't know if it's the last, but i'm using that too
(Whit this, i mean that was the lastest link that i found here)

I must say that it's hard to find the right pic to do a good job.
I also try to grab scenes from movies, but -_-
Images from instagram are too poor.
Any good source?
I just mess with these..

Nov 25, 2018
Any idea how to change songs in scenes? Not VamX. Like this kittyMoo:)LUL:)Cap scene have a song called "I saw a ghost.mp3"... now this song...So annoying!! Reminds me of hegre arts! Tik tikky tuk tuko tik tikky tuk tukoo aaaheee aheee ahee ahuu ahuu like wtf man? Is this some kinda comedy motion capture? Lol I could not even concentrate!!! :mad::FacePalm:

this is the scene...

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Any idea how to change songs in scenes? Not VamX. Like this kittyMoo:)LUL:)Cap scene have a song called "I saw a ghost.mp3"... now this song...So annoying!! Reminds me of hegre arts! Tik tikky tuk tuko tik tikky tuk tukoo aaaheee aheee ahee ahuu ahuu like wtf man? Is this some kinda comedy motion capture? Lol I could not even concentrate!!! :mad::FacePalm:

this is the scene...
You just need to load another MP3 in Scene Audio, then find where the trigger is to start the music and change the target to your MP3. Usually for MoCaps they put it in the Scene Animation at 0 seconds.

I just noticed I have that scene, taking a look at it. Yeah, its there. See attached images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes