Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
Ran that Reloaded through virus total, came back clean. Which "to me"means that thing if it's not a false positive, is on your system elsewhere and just spreading.
IMO a false positive as I also extracted the file and then not even the Windows Defender could find anything. So some random order of bytes in the RAR tripped it off, but with almost 100% certainty a false positive.

hanks2

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys
Does anyone have a large, more recent pack torrent link than the one from December 2020?
And/or any other place on the Internet where VAM resources are shared?

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
IMO a false positive as I also extracted the file and then not even the Windows Defender could find anything. So some random order of bytes in the RAR tripped it off, but with almost 100% certainty a false positive.
Aye, I believe users gotta keep in mind that sometimes AV's will wig out for no reason and to use places like total virus for an alternative scan and "if" the same thing keeps showing up, that it is more likely not the file itself, but something else causing that flag.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys
Does anyone have a large, more recent pack torrent link than the one from December 2020?
And/or any other place on the Internet where VAM resources are shared?
Search the thread a couple pages back or so, there should be one around.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I'm always throwing music videos in the background of my scenes. Here's how I do it.
1. Convert your video to webm using Adobe Media Encoder or DVDFab. If the file's under 1GB, you can convert it for free at
2. Create an HTML file to reference the video file. This way you can make it loop and autoplay. Both are set in my attached example file. Open the html file in notepad (or your preferred editor) and set the src to your video. Also, if you don't want the loop or autoplay, just remove those words inside the video tag.
3. Create a webpanel in your scene and set the Web URL to your HTML file using the local directory URL format: file:///C:/VaM/Custom/Sounds/Music/video.html
Easy peasy!
Thanks dj. I will try that out when I get home tonight.

This is what I am going to miss about this thread. There is always someone willing to help others. I am just glad that they are leaving the thread up, because there is alot of useful information on here that you just can't find anywhere else. Yes, one might have to wade through pages of ReignMC trolling and Gold Archive requests, but that useful information is here.

On an unrelated note, life is short. Give the people close to you a hug, and tell them you love them. You never know if you will see them tomorrow. :cry:

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks dj. I will try that out when I get home tonight.

This is what I am going to miss about this thread. There is always someone willing to help others. I am just glad that they are leaving the thread up, because there is alot of useful information on here that you just can't find anywhere else. Yes, one might have to wade through pages of ReignMC trolling and Gold Archive requests, but that useful information is here.

On an unrelated note, life is short. Give the people close to you a hug, and tell them you love them. You never know if you will see them tomorrow. :cry:
are you ok?

RamenRice

May 1, 2021
Is there anyway to export the Missing Referenced Packages not found in the Hub as a .txt file so it would be easier to search for them(e.g. being able to copy and paste the names instead of typing out)?

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Is there anyway to export the Missing Referenced Packages not found in the Hub as a .txt file so it would be easier to search for them(e.g. being able to copy and paste the names instead of typing out)?
If you mean the error log you can select with the mouse or keyboard and copy, then paste in a notepad or whatever you use, just start vam tell it to go back the scene and open the error log, if you dont know how i can give you some pointers in screenshots

RamenRice

May 1, 2021
If you mean the error log you can select with the mouse or keyboard and copy, then paste in a notepad or whatever you use, just start vam tell it to go back the scene and open the error log, if you dont know how i can give you some pointers in screenshots
No I mean when you scan the Hub for missing references, and then you can download the ones that are hosted on the Hub. There are a lot of missing vars there, which I was wondering could be exported as a text file.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
No I mean when you scan the Hub for missing references, and then you can download the ones that are hosted on the Hub. There are a lot of missing vars there, which I was wondering could be exported as a text file.
The same appears in the error log, take a look

Reactions: RamenRice

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Seems only 11 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes