Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks, the goblins one is imho the better one, the ogre one was mainly just seeing what I could do with the yukiyumei morphs and testing some VFX/SFX tricks, but as those only activate on the female possession, most people will probably never see them.

Lack of male content on VAM issue again I'm afraid. None of the old man looks I have found have normal maps, so you are reliant on diffuse bumpiness to do the lifting, which more often than not leaves them looking like they are made of elephants. There are a couple of helpful morphs about, the Fantasy Creatures morphs from one of the torrents has a mage morph that will do a decent attempt at a wizened body and face shape. I do have some female normals/specs that might do the trick if I converted them in DAZ, but obvs wouldn't have gens textures, and the pectorals might end up looking weird af, I'll have a mess about later and see what they come out like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOLY SHIT! This looks fantastic! You can make smooth seam transitions? I was just thinking that the skin is obviously the main problem with old look. Superb! Plz mate do the magico_O

abcrz

Jul 9, 2018
Got a request for a really hard to find file if someone can help, thought I'd get in before this thread closes!

Someone successfully converted this DAZ Cock-O-Rama strapon harness into VAM clothing a while ago. I think I originally obtained this from the FreeDLC discord but I left that some time ago and have since lost the file. Anyone got a copy or able to do a search on there for it? Many thanks!

Cock-O-Rama Strapon.png

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Got a request for a really hard to find file if someone can help, thought I'd get in before this thread closes!

Someone successfully converted this DAZ Cock-O-Rama strapon harness into VAM clothing a while ago. I think I originally obtained this from the FreeDLC discord but I left that some time ago and have since lost the file. Anyone got a copy or able to do a search on there for it? Many thanks!

View attachment 1367513
I have two questions. Why did you leave freedlc server? And how did you get invited to it?

abcrz

Jul 9, 2018
I have two questions. Why did you leave freedlc server? And how did you get invited to it?
I left around a year ago when I decided to take a break from Vam and leave my discord for gaming only. Have got back into it since :) I originally joined a long time ago when it was a much more open platform, think I was invited via a link shared on reddit. Seems to be a lot harder these days.

Reactions: Haliwod

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
HOLY SHIT! This looks fantastic! You can make smooth seam transitions? I was just thinking that the skin is obviously the main problem with old look. Superb! Plz mate do the magico_O
Ok, it aint perfect by a long shot, but ok for 30 minutes work. I don't have a gens texture that fits so your going to have to disguise the seam with clothing, but the head, neck, limbs, etc are all fine. Clothes wouldnt pack for some reason either. For that model, your going to want Joel off the hub, or you can just unpack the VAR and it has some useful morphs, like the wizard morph and the DD morphs to fix the eyeballs, and bump maps so you can use them for inspiration to up-age whatever model you want.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I was just thinking, what is stopping anyone from creating a new thread before this one is shut down? Also, there are other altrnatives, you know? Heck, we could start our very own FreeDLC discord, but without the hypocrisy? I would do it right now, but I have no idea how. A VaM version of pirate bay would be nice. We have 9 days to come up with something. I like the new assets request/release, but it is lacking community, and you have to jump through hoops just to upload, hence the reason that I still post here. In this thread, you just upload to anonfiles, post the link and a preview image and you're done!
One idea I was spinning around was finding a team to set up a Resilio Sync or a Syncthing. Essentially, it's a dynamic torrent system that allows for file updates and changes. Anyone interested or familiar with these services?

Resilio:
Syncthing:

I am also wanting to spin a community open to share fully VR videos of VAM captures. More info on that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6352839

I'm not a fan of having any of these organized in Discord. Discord spies way too hard and has way too much authority. A Rocket Chat would be better.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Ok, it aint perfect by a long shot, but ok for 30 minutes work. I don't have a gens texture that fits so your going to have to disguise the seam with clothing, but the head, neck, limbs, etc are all fine. Clothes wouldnt pack for some reason either. For that model, your going to want Joel off the hub, or you can just unpack the VAR and it has some useful morphs, like the wizard morph and the DD morphs to fix the eyeballs, and bump maps so you can use them for inspiration to up-age whatever model you want.

Looks superb thanks :love: :love: :love: But if it's not too hard could you plz reup the file on gofile or pixeldrain? Anonfiles fucking up for some reason. Error 502.

Btw this dude right here made Joel live long enough to get old)

PS: cream pie you are not allowed to download this awesome old cramp pack for your facepalm reaction:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Looks superb thanks :love: :love: :love: But if it's not too hard could you plz reup the file on gofile or pixeldrain? Anonfiles fucking up for some reason. Error 502.

Btw this dude right here made Joel live long enough to get old)

PS: cream pie you are not allowed to download this awesome old cramp pack for your facepalm reaction:ROFLMAO:
Done, I have also reuploaded my earlier scenes to pixeldrain, seems to be a few people having issues with Anonfiles at the minute.

• Love
Reactions: Haliwod

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Done, I have also reuploaded my earlier scenes to pixeldrain, seems to be a few people having issues with Anonfiles at the minute.
Got it) I'm gona try to mess around with his gens tomorrow. Mb i can use parts of Old Joels skin. I also remember seeing some new dick normal maps, mb they'll come in handy too)

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
Hi everyone =) ! so many thanks for sharing all of this but i ve seen something new . i would to know if someone have this ?
or this from czgt959000
it s used like clothing on futa from czgt stuff . i don't know if someone could share . =)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Yo whoever need anything from vecterror let me know.. i'll try & upload some stuff from him
These would be great, please.

vecterror.asia_new.1.var
vecterror.asia_new.2.var
vecterror.Dreamgirl4VAM_01.latest.var
vecterror.GinCar_Scene.latest.var
vecterror.Height.latest.var
vecterror.irenethedream2_0.latest.var
vecterror.ScaJo4VAM_07_3_1.5.var
vecterror.vecterror08vF.1.var
vecterror.vecterror4Olive1_7.latest.var

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
All i see now in FreeDLC is urls from the hub :S how can you compare now the official discord to FreeDLC its like a carbon copy of the releases, i used to love opening discord to see whats new, posting hub urls should not be allowed or at least they shouldnt be the majority

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
All i see now in FreeDLC is urls from the hub :S how can you compare now the official discord to FreeDLC its like a carbon copy of the releases, i used to love opening discord to see whats new, posting hub urls should not be allowed or at least they shouldnt be the majority
For models & scenes you are absolutely correct. But for environments and clothing, it's still pretty good.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone post the dependencies list for SlamT.ThievingMaid_PT2? I have the var, but it's not working right, and the error log shows missing dependencies, even though I could have sworn I downloaded them all first. I went back and found an anonfiles upload of the dependencies list, but the link is down. I just need the dependencies list, not the entire scene.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
For models & scenes you are absolutely correct. But for environments and clothing, it's still pretty good.
I have no voting power nor i want it, FreeDLC can manage itself the way mods see fit and i respect that, i can only give my sincere opinion (sometimes gets deleted by F95 mods for being off-topic LOL)

But clothes lets see, in all August just 4 posts, is the vvvevevvv post that has a ton of ported DAZ clothes (that got shared everywhere) and all the others are hub posts, July was a better month and like you say Looks/Scenes are almost all hub posts, i just dont see how hub posts have any value in FreeDLC, we have the official discord for that in FreeDLC 100% of the posts should be pirated content lol

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Can someone post the dependencies list for SlamT.ThievingMaid_PT2? I have the var, but it's not working right, and the error log shows missing dependencies, even though I could have sworn I downloaded them all first. I went back and found an anonfiles upload of the dependencies list, but the link is down. I just need the dependencies list, not the entire scene.
VR_50_shades Cream Pie By: VR_50_shades License: PC Link:
VR_50_shades Cum Pack Of 9 By: VR_50_shades License: PC Link:
AcidBubbles.Glance.15 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link:
AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link:
AcidBubbles.Timeline.218 By: AcidBubbles License: CC BY-SA Link:
AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1 By: AdamAnt5 License: Questionable Link: Wallet codes if you would like to donate Bitcoin: 1LfAQ42twxqCerUnQ4rg4tRjN9Vn4RgpfS , Litecoin: LMgDUMLoZQsHhvMSf5JYjpA2E5aijgGukn , much appreciated :)
AshAuryn.Pose_Tools.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY Link:
AshAuryn.Sexpressions.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY Link:
DarkFantasy.DarkFantasy_Leather_Cuffs01.latest By: DarkFantasy License: CC BY Link:
Dot-Zee.Dot-Zee_Dot_ZSkirt_1.latest By: Dot-Zee License: CC BY
JoyBoy.Mid_Hair_Pony.latest By: JoyBoy License: CC BY Link:
kemenate.Male_Hairstyles.latest By: kemenate License: FC Link:
kemenate.Morphs.latest By: kemenate License: FC Link:
MacGruber.LogicBricks.6 By: MacGruber License: PC EA Link:
MacGruber.LogicBricks.9 By: MacGruber License: CC BY-SA Link:
Mofme.AssetBundle_Fluids_Extended.latest By: Mofme License: CC BY-ND Link:
Molmark.DripDropChestFREE.latest By: Molmark License: CC BY Link:
Molmark.DripDropLowerfaceFree.latest By: Molmark License: CC BY Link:
Molmark.DripDropNeckLITE.latest By: Molmark License: CC BY Link:
Molmark.DripDropUpperfaceLITE.latest By: Molmark License: CC BY Link:
SlamT.Chelsea.latest By: SlamT License: CC BY-NC
SlamT.Samantha.latest By: SlamT License: CC BY
Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest By: Spacedog License: FC Link:
TenStrip.Expressions.latest By: TenStrip License: FC Link:
TGC.Asset_NooN_BDSM_Ropes.latest By: TGC License: CC BY-SA Link:
VeeRifter.AutoLabia.3 By: VeeRifter License: CC BY-SA
WeebU.My_morphs.latest By: WeebU License: FC
YameteOuji.BlouseSkirt_Set004.latest By: YameteOuji License: CC BY Link:
YameteOuji.BlouseSkirt_Set006.latest By: YameteOuji License: PC Link:
YameteOuji.L03_Bra.latest By: YameteOuji License: PC EA Link:
YameteOuji.Under_BraPanty_SetA01_P.latest By: YameteOuji License: PC Link:
YameteOuji.YameteOuji_Under_PantyhoseWaist.latest By: YameteOuji License: CC BY Link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes