Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Jerry

Feb 21, 2020
All i see now in FreeDLC is urls from the hub :S how can you compare now the official discord to FreeDLC its like a carbon copy of the releases, i used to love opening discord to see whats new, posting hub urls should not be allowed or at least they shouldnt be the majority
Completly agree!

tnln

Jun 6, 2020
So is this thread effectively being replaced by the F95zone hub, or is it being closed due to some situation? I'm not sure I understand but it is what it is

piper84

May 25, 2020
These would be great, please.

vecterror.asia_new.1.var
vecterror.asia_new.2.var
vecterror.Dreamgirl4VAM_01.latest.var
vecterror.GinCar_Scene.latest.var
vecterror.Height.latest.var
vecterror.irenethedream2_0.latest.var
vecterror.ScaJo4VAM_07_3_1.5.var
vecterror.vecterror08vF.1.var
vecterror.vecterror4Olive1_7.latest.var
I really dont know where to find those files you want..I dont even have them myself except for GinCar. What looks is associated with those files?

Reactions: pigtamer69

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Reactions: pigtamer69

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks! Here are the source vars calling for them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried looking through here. I can not find them on patreon. He did team up with Mr_CadillacV8 on alot of scenes and looks. some of these might be inside some of Mr_CadillacV8 looks and scenes..

Last edited:

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
I have no voting power nor i want it, FreeDLC can manage itself the way mods see fit and i respect that, i can only give my sincere opinion (sometimes gets deleted by F95 mods for being off-topic LOL)

But clothes lets see, in all August just 4 posts, is the vvvevevvv post that has a ton of ported DAZ clothes (that got shared everywhere) and all the others are hub posts, July was a better month and like you say Looks/Scenes are almost all hub posts, i just dont see how hub posts have any value in FreeDLC, we have the official discord for that in FreeDLC 100% of the posts should be pirated content lol
That discord sucks anyways, cause they dont have me! :PogChamp:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Can someone post the dependencies list for SlamT.ThievingMaid_PT2? I have the var, but it's not working right, and the error log shows missing dependencies, even though I could have sworn I downloaded them all first. I went back and found an anonfiles upload of the dependencies list, but the link is down. I just need the dependencies list, not the entire scene.
You need this. it's with the scene.
SlamT.ThievingMaid_PT2.1.var.depend.txt
Custom.zip
SlamT.ThievingMaid_PT2.1.var

Last edited:

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I have no voting power nor i want it, FreeDLC can manage itself the way mods see fit and i respect that, i can only give my sincere opinion (sometimes gets deleted by F95 mods for being off-topic LOL)

But clothes lets see, in all August just 4 posts, is the vvvevevvv post that has a ton of ported DAZ clothes (that got shared everywhere) and all the others are hub posts, July was a better month and like you say Looks/Scenes are almost all hub posts, i just dont see how hub posts have any value in FreeDLC, we have the official discord for that in FreeDLC 100% of the posts should be pirated content lol
Not everyone frequents main discord or the hub as surprising as that sounds. :sneaky:

The only criteria for sharing is that isn’t paywalled and pirated daz stuff is welcome opposite of “official” venues.

Plus with the invention of morphmerger there is little reason “most” looks can’t be hub hosted for ease of use and convenience.

In a perfect world everything would be hub hosted.

Reactions: Piotrek

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know if the look in the preview image has been released or shared anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes