Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
kitty mocaps are much better than this shit, at least they are similar to human movements.
Alpacap animations look like a doll on strings, it scares me in virtual reality:oops:
lol well if that scares you in vr you def dont want to go anywhere near slamt playroom ... unless youre a fan of the exorcist (and projectile vomiting) :-O
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SCENE MAY CONTAIN DISTURBING IMAGERY LOL

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
If you get a missing morph error with theagle.桃乃か.1.var, this is a zip error, not the creators fault. I just renamed the morphs, the scene .json and .jpg in this var to their correct names, then rezipped as var. I downloaded the var from here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-katina.87766/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patreon:

Link:

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
anyone assist with this pls

https://f95zone.to/threads/look-miranda.91923/
View attachment 1372988
this looks amazing but when i install it i get this:

View attachment 1372987
and these...:(
View attachment 1372991
I don't have any of TEK's looks except for this one. I am also getting these errors. There is a fix for the AshAuryn morph problem though. Just rename it from AshAuryn_pain1.vmb to AshAuryn_Pain1.vmb inside of the var. I added a link to the renamed version. I can't help with the textures, but I do have the scripts.

Fixed Morph:

MicroMover:

Auto Pupil:

EDIT: I didn't read the text file with all the links inside the Miranda zip before uploading. At least now everyone has access to the fixed AshAuryn_Pain1 morph and how to fix it next time it happens. :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pigtamer69
Apr 14, 2019
so im starting to find that some newly placed scenes or looks wont show up in my main vam.
Or they wont show up until I restart multiple times.
And when they do show up theyre not first in the menu but have to be searched for despite the 'SORT BY' set to 'new to old package' etc.

But they will show up in my back up vam install first time with no issue.
The difference is one is a clean install and the other has 100s of vars.

Anyone heard of this odd issue?
ya i have the same problem but with 14,000 scene/looks

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
so im starting to find that some newly placed scenes or looks wont show up in my main vam.
Or they wont show up until I restart multiple times.
And when they do show up theyre not first in the menu but have to be searched for despite the 'SORT BY' set to 'new to old package' etc.

But they will show up in my back up vam install first time with no issue.
The difference is one is a clean install and the other has 100s of vars.

Anyone heard of this odd issue?
Because vam have a limit how many scenes it will scan for the preview selection screen. But if you title inhh to e creators or names of that var it will shows up

Reactions: Anon2469

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I am getting a missing morph error with theagle.palaa.2. Does anyone have the female_genitalia morph palaa-2020-19-9--21_30_31.200-Genital.vmi. Someone already notified him about it on the hub, but he never responded or updated the look.

Reactions: Maxdugen

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Reactions: someanone

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
No but I shared Aracon's version here a while back. Not sure if there is much difference in overall quality/texture res going off the screen shots, but to my eye Aracon's is probably closer to her ME2/ME3 look, and Biochrisd closer to the ME1 look.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6055553
thanks, i already have aracorn and other version of her, but i was hoping that biochrisd version to have new legendary edition skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes