Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Dexters Mommy

The gloves, eye reflection and the 8k nipple texture arent in the var, theyre free anyway. U can get em in VAM Hub.
:p

*Bows to you very low* You the greatest ! ty kindly for the share ! she realy looks very freaking good ! :D

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
May I repeat myself and ask again: should it be 1 or 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-844#post-6448805

From redknight00's response I'd say we can just go to the asset section and generate a new thread with the [VAM] prefix and we are good to keep the flow as it is. Or some mod might even be kind enough to do the required/suggested rename and just move this existing thread over to the right place (to the Assets section), add the requested [VAM] prefix and basically nobody would notice the difference and everyone? would be happy. I guess.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone know a way to get hair from DAZ into VAM? My google-fu is weak and the DAZ-community appears to be a bunch of jerks.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Looking for those sweet HFS Fantasy morphs. Anyone got a link? The posted magnet link does not work.
What I have on hand. I will check for more later.

Here are some others that I found in my backup drive. I don't know if there are duplicates of what I posted earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes