Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Small up for and model from Frostbane3D :)

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020
am i the only one who's stopped bothering with VAM because of how unstable it is, especially after having so many vars? my collection is at 180gb right now

You are not alone, what started putting me off was the amount of dependencies certain (actually many) scenes require. When you see a great scene which gets you excited and then realise that you need who knows how many dependencies just to get it running (many not even on the hub), it really does takes the wind out of your sails. On top of all that, there's the performance issues. My VAM with 130GB in my Addons folder takes more than just a few minutes to load, and then the scene takes ages to load as well.........and potentially crashes :/

So it seems as if the more content I'm collecting, the less I'm using VAM. A year or so ago it was my go to "self love" tool, now I barely use it and rather just fire up the VR live cams on SexLikeReal :/

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmagmrmag2

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
View attachment 1345186
Can someone please share some scenes from Vaako? I have nothing from him.
All of the Vaako stuff that I have. I have not had time to test them all except for Raven. Works on my main VaM. Don't know if it works on a clean install or not. Some are vac and some are var.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
So it seems as if the more content I'm collecting, the less I'm using VAM. A year or so ago it was my go to "self love" tool, now I barely use it and rather just fire up the VR live cams on SexLikeReal :/
VAM is the worlds most-hard-fought nut. Wasn't aware of VR live cams.. will have to peek. Thanks!

One thing that I found quite amazing was the notion of setting up a group to share VR recorded run throughs of VAM scenes. All the visual fun, with none of the set up cost. Something like this scene. It's a 180 degree video made and shared by WDElements.

Imagine gathering some folk up to collect recordings and having access to these pre-recorded videos. People would have to make them using techniques like: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6273798

Send me a DM if you like this idea and want to get a group together.

Reactions: RyanG02

Miu__p1-_-1q

Aug 6, 2021
dnaddr Alice HD V1:

I'm always looking for scenes, anyone has these from H4N5 or anything else good?

Very thanks ;)

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
VAM is the worlds most-hard-fought nut. Wasn't aware of VR live cams.. will have to peek. Thanks!

One thing that I found quite amazing was the notion of setting up a group to share VR recorded run throughs of VAM scenes. All the visual fun, with none of the set up cost. Something like this scene. It's a 180 degree video made and shared by WDElements.

Imagine gathering some folk up to collect recordings and having access to these pre-recorded videos. People would have to make them using techniques like: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6273798

I can't see added value to being able to experience it in VR. Even if it was actually a scene that would be worth it.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Thanks for this Peter-Pirate :-D
The vam hub is becoming a shit show with so called "free scenes" which are actually bloody pay walled adverts for a patreon or worse... need a paid plug in to work! Often made (but not supplied) by the creator of the scene = see what they're doing there :-/
By the time users realize theyre being scammed theyve wasted 10-20 mins which could have been used jackin it to an actual free scene...one which isnt just about some rando making bank.

It's a toxic mobile business model of fee 2 play garbage which will kill the free scene over the next year if left unchecked and every day more cretins are adopting it. Atleast with piracy we can push back...but on the hub expect a daily flood of low quality "teasers" from hacks before the year is through :?

Last edited:

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020

That's actually a great idea, I have no plans to upgrade my VR rig until VAM 2 comes out which is also a who knows when.

The VR cams are actually quite amazing, the live video quality is actually better than the encoded videos on the rest of the site:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

Hi !

You can share this Scenes to plz ?

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all dose anyone have all of Virtual reality art scenes? they cost so much:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes