Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
you picked up on the one thing i completley forgot in my post and thats the slider for the facegen morph NOT being set to 100.
you are totally right as when at 100 they are way off the mark. i usually set the slider between 60 to 65 as this seems to be the sweet spot.
i also did foto2vam in the past with great results but i do find facegen more accurate due to the textures.
i dont use the textures generated by facegen though. i toss them and use the morph. ive been able to find free to use textures that match close enough to the person im trying to make.

Reactions: louis120789

sabmkzero

Nov 12, 2020
FaceBuilder great morphing result
but there are two problems
it is paid and it is not clear how to apply it to VAM

bolango

Nov 3, 2019
Is it possible to record a VR session then view the video clip on VR (independently)? If so please inform me on what it's even called. Thanks!

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know the password to the zip file from ?
Sorry, this is as far as I got in my quick attempt. Below this image are links to his previous posts. I don't have any more time to spend on this tonight. Maybe these links could help. It's like a riddle or something. It is just a preset though. Good luck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leishemao

thamajal

May 9, 2018
I have Tali done (got her bioluminescence working nicely too), but honestly just forgot to upload. I'll see if there are some issues I need to iron out before release.

I'll try uploading sometime this week or next over here:

and yeah, everything I do is for free and for everyone, now and always, so don't worry on that front.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are probably one of the most accurate porter from blender to VAM, you've got quite the skills!
Do you take requests? Cuz i saw you ported some of RyanReos works but you missed one: Primrose Egypt
I've been looking forward for that since a long time, i tried myself but can't manage to get a hold of any wacom here so i stick to DAZ conversions.
Thought you have the skills so can you port that after this pretty please?
And thanks for all the work you've done so far!

LithiumIO

Jul 13, 2021
Well, exactly what it says. I wasn't aware there is neutral clothing, vamifier doesn't know where to put them... pm me next time, cause I'm on vacations, so I can't fix it now.
Yep. I would love to PM you but there seems to be no link or option for it anywhere. Checked your profile page as well... I guess it's disabled until I've made enough posts :/

I removed that file because I don't need it anyway, so I might try again in the meantime.

On a related note, when it bombs out half way through the cleaning process, you can't seem to resume? Next time it starts up with the clean command, it starts throwing warnings on every file it encounters. Not sure really if that's meant to work/resume or what the errors are about (it starts at morphs again and has a hissy fit on every file, saying something about missing links or something (sorry I didn't read it properly)).

Either way, I will try to PM you once it lets me as a reminder. Cheers mate :)

~Sol

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
Hopefully I am not the only one with this question, but, Is there a step by step guide on how to get MMD/VMD working with VaM? By step-by-step I mean details on which softwares to download and what to click to get a scene going. I've seen posts mentioning different things on this matter. Any help is appreciated.
See my signature.

WDElements

Jun 7, 2021
Is it possible to record a VR session then view the video clip on VR (independently)? If so please inform me on what it's even called. Thanks!
Hi,

yes with Render to VR

I recommend to lower the Slice Width Setting to lowest possible.
Otherwise you will have a lot of Aliasing.
Just try it out and you will see what i mean if you Render in higher or default Slices Width.
With lowest Settings here the Picture is very crisp in detail.

You have to take care that all Menus are deactivated otherwise they will be captured with the Render Process.

Each Pic will be saved as a Single JPG and then finally converted to a Mp4.
On my RTX 3080 i9 it takes around like 1 minute for 1 Pic ( Model+ Asset ) .
You need at least 30 for 1 Second of Video.
The Rendertime depends on the Scene content.
If you just render a Single Model its way faster.

Video Results are great.
Even 3DVR Pictures look premium.

As a last tip do not abort the Video Render Process if you started it since the MP4 file will be corrupted then.
What you can do is to check the generated Jpgs since they will be kept until it finishes.

For more Infos like Filename Tagging check the HUB Discussion.

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Yep. I would love to PM you but there seems to be no link or option for it anywhere. Checked your profile page as well... I guess it's disabled until I've made enough posts :/

I removed that file because I don't need it anyway, so I might try again in the meantime.

On a related note, when it bombs out half way through the cleaning process, you can't seem to resume? Next time it starts up with the clean command, it starts throwing warnings on every file it encounters. Not sure really if that's meant to work/resume or what the errors are about (it starts at morphs again and has a hissy fit on every file, saying something about missing links or something (sorry I didn't read it properly)).

Either way, I will try to PM you once it lets me as a reminder. Cheers mate :)

~Sol
Heh, it is designed to resume, but when preparing the command line ops, I probably put code that resets db entries scanned status into clean option.

When I'm back, I'll post an update that allows you to "install" vars to directories cleaned by vamifier, i.e. extracting the looks, items etc. and repointing them to cleaned. Works pretty well for me.

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry, this is as far as I got in my quick attempt. Below this image are links to his previous posts. I don't have any more time to spend on this tonight. Maybe these links could help. It's like a riddle or something. It is just a preset though. Good luck.
Hey, I really appreciate the effort. I looked more into it and it seems pretty tough. Some comments in the thread gave hints but the translations were kinda off so had a hard time following along to find the "right post".

From what I could understand from other tid bits, the password is in english, however not plain english. I believe its the english "characters" that you'd type up if you were using korean keyboard to type out the title in korean. The person also has alot of , and there's only so much testing that can be done as I'm not 100% sure on the theory. Hard to get much farther without a native speaker tbh.

Reactions: p.game and Anon2469

nebka94

Jan 15, 2020
someone would have vein texture on breasts like this or more :) ??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes