Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
Hello! Does anyone know how to fix this? (I foresee the question: "Is the game freshly installed?" My answer is "YES")
What is the scene? "Kinky Pleasures"

Ekirts Ykcul

Sep 2, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if this or something similar can be found for free somewhere?
(or maybe just the morphs for Virtamate?)

Creature Creator HD for Genesis 2 Male(s)

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
On yiff.party: (see Attachments)
Sadly that isn't all of the files. It's missing this that someone else said " There's a file missing called vecterror.PenBerTBBT.4.var referenced" This var file has the textures but it's apparantly from a txt file cause Vecterror said on the yiff post

"Please open the complete teaser text - you will find a MEGA Link with the main VAR file."

trin34

Sep 16, 2020
Sadly that isn't all of the files. It's missing this that someone else said " There's a file missing called vecterror.PenBerTBBT.4.var referenced" This var file has the textures but it's apparantly from a txt file cause Vecterror said on the yiff post

"Please open the complete teaser text - you will find a MEGA Link with the main VAR file."
Ah, I see. Sorry!

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
Howdy everyone! if anyone has merlin1964 scenes to post please do, thank you in advance.

Last edited:

jorvilla

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the continuous content share :love:. Does anyone has by any change this:

mrboz

May 27, 2020
hi all its been awhile. sat through 20 pages and sadly didnt see a request for
Candice by joyboy
anyone willing to share

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes