Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluckmuck

May 5, 2020

itasky

Mar 31, 2019
Here there are a lot of .bvh dance file just you need register and do two post for enable download. There are long dance with many separate files, i don't know if you can merge for a good use in Vam
did you manage to get the model fixed on the floor?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malika456

BojaM

May 25, 2020
Did anyone figure out how and where to download the main file of " THE BIG VAM THEORY "( ), since the provided var's have missing textures and I can't seem to figure out where is the mega link to the missing main file, if someone has it please share? thanks!

navsquare

Nov 27, 2019
Paid content base level wK3Tnx5lLmBHuTrVUs_3DQ
main level EZIWyJKluqNzFv9mgwNoog
Unlucky here, links have been deleted while I was D/L it. Any chances someone can share it somewhere else?

Reactions: sanyokxxx

moe510

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, any ideas where to download paid scenes? I have some character models but need more scenes. Thank you.

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Curious why so much hatred for Crazy3dModeler

Anyways, I kind of like the look of her new paid look. all her stuff is locked away in discord
Crazy's_Sexy_Elfing_01

Does anyone have this download? Willing to share it?

Cheers

Last edited:

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
A couple of months ago I saw a Buffy/S.M.G. look that I swear I downloaded, but I can't find it. Anyone remember who made that? I'm not talking about the Roac Slayer hair, which I do have. I just can't find the rest of her. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes