Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackmama

Jan 26, 2021
Will give them ago , not being racist or anything but most korean women , especially kpop women all look alike lol.
Yeah, i'm Asian, before i get to know a group, lots of them also look alike to me, but once you get to know them more, you will see the difference:)

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Here are the links for my new models.
Please let me know if they work or if there is any issues with them.

link for Star ASMR below.
View attachment 1299999

link for the Manning Sisters below.

View attachment 1300001
Dude, your work is top notch. Easily rivals some of the more talented people on VAMHub and easily bests some of the overrated but very successful creators. You should do this semi-professionally.

In case you haven't seen this:

Also please do Seven of Nine :)

Last edited:

e12eqw

Jun 29, 2021
tell me if there is a plugin to put files in vam folder in order, to delete duplicates, fix paths and so on?

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone with more practice converting DAZ 3D Models to VAM want to take a crack at converting a Hinata Model, Some people have already done some other Naruto Characters but their version of Hinata has a very different style,
i think i found a decent duf file to start from,

heres a Tsunade model too if you wanna be a real Chad

Reactions: Disqu

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, i'm Asian, before i get to know a group, lots of them also look alike to me, but once you get to know them more, you will see the difference:)
You will see the difference in some very special scene setups very very closely if you just go after the glamour shootings you will be lost also make yourself ready for seeing a lot of beauty doctor work on them.
Apart from just the extreme Makeup ontop and countless photo manipulation

Korean Celeb Photos are like 80% Art and Deception depending on your source, it's really bad

Even man Moving results are manipulated in shows, music videos it sucks if you looking for natural references

and you can even less trust what you see on tiktok and company of them

It's often just a big magic show full of illusions

You really have to dig very carefully to find the glimpses of natural reality left

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
That FidelityFX link just posted seems to be an "official" demo of the tech. The one I linked to before is the ready to use dll to put into VaM.
You can get an idea of how it works and runs on your system by running the sample in this recently linked download. It lets you zoom in, check out realtime fps and also easily swap between quality settings and watch the frame rate effects.

Reactions: frewgew

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Current Kemono links, at least the one's I'm aware of. Posting up on page 700 to make an easier# for people to remember and reference back to.

IconNameService
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon

IconNameService
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon

IconNameService
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon

IconNameService
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon
Patreon

Patreon

Last edited:

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
I said i would have a shot at making it for you and here it is.
She changes her hair colour more than i change underwear so i went with whats in your pic lol.

View attachment 1299863 View attachment 1299865

Let me know if anyone wants it.
Wow amazing!

Can you do Cherry Crush and Amourant please?

Cherrycrush YT:

Cherry-Crush-Image-Source-NoxInfluencer.jpg

AMOURANTH YT:
E5Zfmz9XwAgAMZV.jpg

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
You will see the difference in some very special scene setups very very closely if you just go after the glamour shootings you will be lost also make yourself ready for seeing a lot of beauty doctor work on them.
Apart from just the extreme Makeup ontop and countless photo manipulation

Korean Celeb Photos are like 80% Art and Deception depending on your source, it's really bad

You really have to dig very carefully to find the glimpses of reality left
This is why you should always have a date at a swimming pool when getting to know a girl :p
I saddens me that so many women believe they are not attractive or can't be appreciated without a mask of makeup that covers who they really are.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The makeup though has a purpose of keeping the specular levels low for a camera though it makes you younger and yeah artificially more attractive (fountain of youth effect)

Tough when things like compression losses come together with it it becomes uber dollish so artificial
but wee seeing even crazier things now people start to change their entire looking through machine learning in Realtime it's just crazy how we start to betray ourselves.

It's like you start the character creator and form yourself how you want to be looking to the outside how you want your Beauty Avatar to be percepted without going to any beauty surgery progress it's the biggest deception we are facing and it will change society and trust in what we see.

It will form a even more extreme kind of reality space it's still not really pickable to think what the implications will be.

Thinking about i could transform myself into some mega attractive model and get all those simps on Onlyfans on their kness believing it, it's just crazy.

How many are gonna fap over a guy but they will never realize it. :D

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: prpr and buddyh11
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes