Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

chelren

Aug 1, 2020

thank you hero!

need this for ReignMocap scenes.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Just checked, i have over 100 characters and items, almost all of them are free and open to public, besides the few that are in currently in early access, and the few paid items (MAYBE 5 at most). Why lie bro? I'm a pretty nice and honest guy and i do a lot to help people around the VaM community. I dont come here and harrass people, and i dont expect any sympathy either, im just simply stating how pointless it's getting to waste my days making these characters and skins when people cant even allow me to get a few bucks for my time before early access has ended. It's really not a lot to ask, especially since I DO release almost everything for free instead of perma-paywalls.

I dont think i said anything out of line, or anything to make anyone else upset, but instead i get told my stuff is trash and that it doesnt matter ....where is the humanity man? I've stated before that i am not against pirating at all, but there's something extremely low about doing it to a singular person who has every intention to make the items free in a short period anyway. Im not a company, im a singular person trying to provide as much as i can to vam users with as much of my free time as possible.

anyway, I hope you can enjoy the free content that i have put out, im sure theres something in there for everyone.
The fact is i ran analytics on most creators i publish here and i dont see a correlation with the amount of subs and their content being shared here over time, the ones that dont have enough resources to subscribe wont do, the ones that can spare the money and like the stuff will support even if the stuff was already shared.

Most will take this place as windowshopping they see the content here, take a test run before buying and if they like the quality they will sub, most like their voice heard, like to participate and shape the develpoment of his favourite assets, thats why people sub. So this is free adv most of the time.

There are other that have the money and dont have the intention of subscribe to anyone, and like the first group they arent potential customers anyway.

So please stop comming to harass us just because something you dont like is happening, many creators have good relations with f95 crowd and its not that they love their stuff being pirated but they learn to live with us and most of the time people here will sub just because they are cool.

Jackaroo143

Mar 21, 2021
The fact is i ran analytics on most creators i publish here and i dont see a correlation with the amount of subs and their content being shared here over time, the ones that dont have enough resources to subscribe wont do, the ones that can spare the money and like the stuff will support even if the stuff was already shared.

Most will take this place as windowshopping they see the content here, take a test run before buying and if they like the quality they will sub, most like their voice heard, like to participate and shape the develpoment of his favourite assets, thats why people sub. So this is free adv most of the time.

There are other that have the money and dont have the intention of subscribe to anyone, and like the first group they arent potential customers anyway.

So please stop comming to harass us just because something you dont like is happening, many creators have good relations with f95 crowd and its not that they love their stuff being pirated but they learn to live with us and most of the time people here will sub just because they are cool.

Again, not meaning to harass anyone. I was probably one of the first to post positive relations in this group out of the creators, and i told them all they should do the same and not to worry about it so much because its not like anyone can stop it......Im simply stating that he could have at least waited a few days, or not been so nice and chummy to me on my discord server, the two-faced part is what really got me.

Last edited:

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Why Creators dont consider use "Donation" and not "Paywall" ?
"Donation" can't be pirated... and i think its a more better way... Fucking Patreon...
WTF is wrong with patreon platform? Dude, ppl actually waste tons and tons of their time for you just to dl thier product. Donation, paywall or for free models is absolutely not for you to decide how ppl value THEIR product. You need to revisit your views, man. You should be happy to get your hands on payed stuff on forums like this without paying shit. And yet you still complain. Better say at least a "thank you" to talented creators instead of whining about access to pirated stuff. And above all IMO even if someone manages to create smth better then another person it still by any means doesn't give him rights to belittle their acievements and endeavors.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Does someone has these morphs from vecterror?

vecterror._Morphs2021.5.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.7.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.18.var

vecterror._Morphs2021.22.var

vecterror._Morphs2021.29.var

Last edited:

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020
Vamifier 3 - deduping and cleaning your VAM.

Hey ssuukk, I'm busy testing this and it seems that file names with a hash in them e.g. xstatic.Xstatic_particle_pack_#8_Fog.1.var are causing an exception to occur.

Reactions: eddy_90

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Just checked, i have over 100 characters and items, almost all of them are free and open to public, besides the few that are in currently in early access, and the few paid items (MAYBE 5 at most). Why lie bro? I'm a pretty nice and honest guy and i do a lot to help people around the VaM community. I dont come here and harrass people, and i dont expect any sympathy either, im just simply stating how pointless it's getting to waste my days making these characters and skins when people cant even allow me to get a few bucks for my time before early access has ended. It's really not a lot to ask, especially since I DO release almost everything for free instead of perma-paywalls.

I dont think i said anything out of line, or anything to make anyone else upset, but instead i get told my stuff is trash and that it doesnt matter ....where is the humanity man? I've stated before that i am not against pirating at all, but there's something extremely low about doing it to a singular person who has every intention to make the items free in a short period anyway. Im not a company, im a singular person trying to provide as much as i can to vam users with as much of my free time as possible.

anyway, I hope you can enjoy the free content that i have put out, im sure theres something in there for everyone.
So first of all, i don't think what you do is trash. Yeah, most of the characters you make aren't really my taste, but hey at least it's video game models.

Second, i didn't really checked your patreon.. imo it's an absolute pain to scroll through everything a creator has done on that site. So i just checked the hub, maybe that's why there's so much paid looks (and not alot of stuff, barely more than 30 things).

Since we're here, im not pledging to any creators because i mostly stay with the same looks (although i did pledge to some for a time). When there's a new cool look, yeah sure i'll try it out.. maybe once or twice but that's it. And not everything the creator makes is my taste (so let's say 1/4 of what he does is my taste, it's kinda a waste of money). So being able to test stuff because it's releasing for free after a while is pretty nice (and not 3 months after the initial release like zombie_siris).

Reactions: frewgew

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Again, not meaning to harass anyone. I was probably one of the first to post positive relations in this group out of the creators, and i told them all they should do the same and not to worry about it so much because its not like anyone can stop it......Im simply stating that he could have at least waited a few days, or not been so nice and chummy to me on my discord server, the two-faced part is what really got me.
I have to say that i know i replied to you but was not targeted to you, i know you are one of the cool ones.

I recieved threats, insults both here and in pm for the content we share, also many creators tend to say they are closing shop because the sharing is hurting them, take for example ZHFX he had 186 subs before i cracked his drm, now he has 235 and ALL his content was shared and his drm is broke so how do you explain this? He surely thought that he was going to loose all his subs, i mean theres is no incentive when everything was shared but the numbers speak for themselves, so please content creators this into account before coming here guns blazing...

woosky67

Mar 21, 2021
I really don't understand that we're ripping software from creators who ask money through Patreon for their work. And then have the nerve to insult them and accuse them that it's behind a paywall and it's unfair.

It's something they put time and effort in and we're using it without paying. Sure, some creators steal from other creators, change it a bit and sell it but even then, WE are downloading it through unofficial routes and without paying.

Look, I'm also a frequent visitor here so I know I'm the asshole here and in no way I'm going to offend a creator because I'm in their debt, and not the other way around.

Same goes for people who share ehm.. less quality like items.. Don't offend them, they're sharing stuff and doing their best and we must applaud them.

So Jackaroo143 : Sorry I ripped your stuff and that I'm an asshole. You're a good guy and I hope you make lots of money with it. Hope VAM gets a better system where you can make better money.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
To be fair, C&G Studios did it a while ago. has it. I think Alpacaps does it too: It's a blend of mocap + timeline loop where you can freeze the mocap and keep the loop running to enjoy more of the close-up show.
I think I've seen you praising Silver Circler, it's neat but it has its limitations compared to a full-blown timeline.
If there was anyone doing this already I am not surprised it was C&G. That dude is a wizard with triggers. Meh I am just glad I found a way to integrate blowjob. Today I will try with, kissing, handjob and blowjob in the same scene. Hope it works

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Does someone has these morphs from vecterror?

vecterror._Morphs2021.5.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.7.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.18.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.21.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.22.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.24.var
vecterror._Morphs2021.29.var
Here's 21 & 24, i don't have the others. Have you checked vecterror's kemono?

Reactions: Zlaito

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
WTF is wrong with patreon platform? Dude, ppl actually waste tons and tons of their time for you just to dl thier product. Donation, paywall or for free models is absolutely not for you to decide how ppl value THEIR product. You need to revisit your views, man. You should be happy to get your hands on payed stuff on forums like this without paying shit. And yet you still complain. Better say at least a "thank you" to talented creators instead of whining about access to pirated stuff. And above all IMO even if someone manages to create smth better then another person it still by any means doesn't give him rights to belittle their acievements and endeavors.
Sorry dude, I absolutely did not want to criticize anyone, I am grateful to all the creators and the guys on the forum, I was just wondering why nobody uses donations instead of patreon (which I see as an obligation) I know the time that goes into making mods as I have made various big mods for oblivion, skyrim and fallout, dedicating a lot of my life time (years!?)... and all for free..

Sorry again it was not my intention to judge anyone.
Peace and love ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes