Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahsluta

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone has some of these to share, please?

Thanks.

brenry

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Peter-Pirate !

maybe you would have this too? I can't get anywhere.

Thanks
dave, thats the only one I'm missing too, people filled in since the June dump updates. I can't post on this thread on main account because one of the so called "moderators" who have no clue what VAM means having a place to call a "community" informing us it's in our best interest to have a flood wall of generic images that don't mean anything, no interaction with a "community" sharing ideas for others to discover stuff they may have missed. When people outpost this past week .. again.. on how important a lively community means to VAM .. something that main VAM hub is barren of... just look through the flood wall of creators if someone is lucky they get > 1 < review or > 1 < comment. That generic wasteland is what people don't want and why VAM users flock to this thread and have no interest in an assist imageboard.. they can do it, but there is 0 reason to kill a community bulletin board this thread has become. SHAMELESS MODS. Been like this for over a month shortly after the zhfx thing.
muted.jpg

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Good news everyone =p

Version 1.0.3 of PDD is here

https://f95zone.to/threads/pesadilla-deduplicator-pdd-1-0-3.91634/

The first people that tried it gave me a lot of important feedback, so now its a little friendlier and requieres less of your attention, im assigning a lot of my personal time to help out anyone that needs it, its my hope that after a few days the community can help out whoever has basic doubts. This deduplicator wont erease your VARs, also it wont damage your scenes or give you warnings that some content cannot be found, and it will also make your VAM faster and smoother.

Enjoy!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Before the thread is kill, does anyone have any of these?

• Sad
Reactions: Pesadilla

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Can we post video here, or just images? I made two "How to pack a var" videos and don't know of any anonymous sites to upload them. It may not be the 100% correct way to do it, but it is how I do it, and there is some very useful information in the videos, especially for people wanting to learn how to edit json files. I wonder, if I add the video in a scene, if that would work. About to try that now. It's time to put my big brain on. brb

Reactions: celine.dijonnaise

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Good news everyone =p

Version 1.0.3 of PDD is here

https://f95zone.to/threads/pesadilla-deduplicator-pdd-1-0-3.91634/

The first people that tried it gave me a lot of important feedback, so now its a little friendlier and requieres less of your attention, im assigning a lot of my personal time to help out anyone that needs it, its my hope that after a few days the community can help out whoever has basic doubts. This deduplicator wont erease your VARs, also it wont damage your scenes or give you warnings that some content cannot be found, and it will also make your VAM faster and smoother.

Enjoy!
Awesome work and thank you for your time.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone know if this is the latest version of facegen please.?
It does not tell you on their website.

seton

Nov 12, 2017
Can anyone please tell me who created the morphs called Chest Reloaded/Mouth Reloaded/Hips Reloaded etc.
I can't seem to remember the creator's name. It will be a big help! thank you!

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Can anyone please tell me who created the morphs called Chest Reloaded/Mouth Reloaded/Hips Reloaded etc.
I can't seem to remember the creator's name. It will be a big help! thank you!
Try this

Damn, adding local video to VaM is harder than some arca user riddles. First, I have to convert the .mp4 to .webm, then add one of the panels in the scene, I can't remember if it's web or image panel. I'm (we're) about to find out. Hold onto your butts.
I have managed it before using the WebTV, so I assume web panel would do it.

URL goes something like this "file:///C:/media/movie.webm" looking at the JSON file of the scene where I made it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

plzsendhelp

Dec 2, 2017
Requesting ClubJulze : and
and
AlpacaLaps: (not sure if this is an update or a release lol)
ty ty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes