4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What an Amazing things of tech he brought together it goes into the direction of XstoryPlayers Physics Engine but the overall Workflow is so much crazy more advanced amazing how he brought everything together into a coherent workflow, best i ever saw even at this level of Render Quality in his current Unity use :)

must be the guy behind this isn't he he has way to much knowledge about it he must be the Dev behind this Engine combination and VR Workflow :D

i doubt anyone else could have this indeepth knowledge of the inner workings of the UI and each part of the Animation and Physics System looks like done by a German Mastermind :)

This cracks even some of the Japanese R&D

Interesting in non VR Mode the actuall render resolution seems way lower internaly then the dual stereo it seems to be just 1080p upscaled

the screenshot mode also just works in 1080p

Salina done in a super fast time this is pretty much the continuation of The Klub 17 though just way better on the tech side :)

Salina with Hair sim

Last edited:
Reactions: f95_usr

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Oh yeah most important Human Simulation State works perfectly

Salina

Is it me or does it get hot in here ;)

WIP

The Nutcracker :)

Outdoor Training with Michael

Reactions: drgfth and f95_usr

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is the Shit nothing is gonna top it the Japanese have a real contender now :)

Nutcracker indoor (Studio hot lights) blowjob

every aspect of Rendering has been optimized for her to match perfectly into the HDR lighting context of (Unity)VAM i developed some own tests inside of Unity(VAM) to make sure it fits better and lot of details get preserved in every light situation no freaking out flat anime faces.

Still working on the Skin Chroma response i want to have it really nicely fitting as well in each light context :)

i want to improve the overall Rendering of the Main Application it has some problems on the overall Geometry side of things the Tessellation is not really efficient enough to cope with the Polygon count at all or it was rather semi optimal optimized from it's 80 quads input converting Genesis 2 quads to Unity triangles.

But being optimized for VR results are really already excellent .

Overall Shading and render stability could be surely improved but hit on the FPS most probably would crack the VR usage MeshedVR is targeting.

Shes surviving this cock easily (literally)

Maybe my first task will be a VAM UHD overhaul pack so that everything integrates more seamless into the whole PBR/HDR render context at 4K even just staying in the 8 bit compressed space :)

Oh yeah shes gonna crack his nut for sure (deepthroating up to it and he is even pushing her a bit, when he pushed his dick out she sucked on his finger instead lol and she took both deep)

Asian Father Russian Mother she cracks everyone, resistance is futile. :D

Time to give her what she earned really hard

First load straight down

to be continued...

PS: If i see it right this is still based also on the older Unity Pipeline not on the newer HDR/PBR optimized one so there would be even more performance and quality improvements possible updating the codebase to the new HD Pipeline.

You really see that some strange incoherent lighting stuff is going on in this shader base it can result in interesting visuals though :D

Grinding in the Sun

Moonlight Lovers

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
ehh nope it doesn't take forever if you combine the physics IK part with the animation part you can even save enourmous time then if you would do simple keyframe animations because you control the animation interactively and it reacts based on the physical properties in realtime :)

you can define movements by physical force like the best hand animator do it but you see it in realtime and just push record, this is a enourmous time saver for complex in this case body fat interactions :)

But if you working oldshool there is a plugin implementing a keyframe timeline not sure if it still works the whole plugin system was changed and this plugin was done before that change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this is still the older unity path not the brand new HD Pipeline which is on the list for the 2.0 release shedule

Reactions: Alexkg

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
1.12.0.2 Patch

You'll need the updater to install the patch. You can download the updater (if you don't already have the 1.12 updater from the 1.12.0.0 release) here:

Extract the contents of the zip into the folder where you installed VaM. Double-click VaM_Updater.exe to launch the update process.

Release notes:

Features:
  • Clicking on an image in browser copies the image link to the clipboard for easy pasting into ImagePanel atoms
  • Added some safe file IO functions to SuperController for use by plugins
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed adding an additional plugin to atom that already has plugins after load
  • Package save no longer saves multiple copies of assets
  • Fixed all tessellation seam issues
  • Fixed WebBrowser non-function UI elements
Tweaks:
  • Drastically improved non-sim hair shading over skybox
  • Fixed CustomUnityAsset UI popup to be longer
  • Improved error and message splash UI panels to not be as obtrusive
  • Image panel will try to load image from url even if url does not end in image format suffix
Jesus christ, how much does this download?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If you did fuck well and hit a specific emotion spot she's gonna want more and gonna tell you she would like it in the ass now :)

thats what im working on interactively

i thought of the idea of a interactive rape system with emotional feedback but im very unsure about it and if it doesn't go to far feeling like such a person and getting that feedback.

Though maybe in a role playing way it could be acceptable what do you think, though would sound crazy if she tells you to rape her wouldn't it ?

Pushing her deeper with higher force hurts her more

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
If you did fuck well and hit a specific emotion spot she's gonna want more and gonna tell you she would like it in the ass now :)

thats what im working on interactively

i thought of the idea of a interactive rape system with emotional feedback but im very unsure about it and if it doesn't go to far feeling like such a person and getting that feedback.

Though maybe in a role playing way it could be acceptable what do you think, though would sound crazy if she tells you to rape her wouldn't it ?

Pushing her deeper with higher force hurts her more

Ooooooh that would be great. A sort of positive or negative branch of emotional feedback depending on how rough or gentle you are.

A text to speech plugin or something would be great for this game. To let us write scripts and use a decent text to speech voice to say it in game.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ooooooh that would be great. A sort of positive or negative branch of emotional feedback depending on how rough or gentle you are.
Yep and different character personas "i like it harder" "i like to play" "i like it softer" "i dont like this" "it hurts" :)

A text to speech plugin or something would be great for this game. To let us write scripts and use a decent text to speech voice to say it in game.
Of course some guys already try that not a easy task in 1 of currently 2 approaches phonetics need to be adapted currently offline by AI and a input script :)

There are already 2 approaches :)

i try to concentrate fully on the character believability at a certain resource usage with nutcracker i prefer dynamic realtime all the time over offline input though.

It's the complex overall composition i want to get as believable as possible not just 1 part to go over the uncanny valley feeling, especially in this specific emotional interactions :)

The overall look outcome is not soooo important though i target a nice Abstraction/Performance balance :)

Shes pretty much the prototype for a young believable female out of the typical "Japanese" abstraction at least i try to get her to that state :)

Though she shares some Japanese (Asian) genetical traits coming from her Fathers side.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Getting ready for some coconut

hmm i think i gonna try making even a 4 some party out of this giving nutcracker someone else (girl) to play with :D

it starts to become a real hardcore benchmark pretty amazed in terms of the stability :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Not ready yet overall setup is not really where i want it also i want to make the scene overall more complex as well not only the action and try to further improve the graphic output but im not sure if that will be good for VR usage by then anymore not sure if i can hold the performance in this region of VR requirement, i think it would be already problematic for most VR setups coping with this complexity.

But im really happy so far i hope Meshed implements the more advanced light paths of the HD Render Pipeline soon :)

Especially the stability is mighty impressive so impressive i want to get it to crash now UNITY has gone a long way and is slowly becoming crazy awesome :D

and MeshedVR implements some really crazy stuff :D

here for example you can really nicely see the cloth texture isn't holding up anymore

though with the new PBR paradigm we dont have to replace it we can first try to make it more attractive to our brain and adapt its material properties to the light :)

trying to improve result without touching resolution

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
This game isn't really a game but a menu based animation editor. Its very cumbersome and if you aren't techsavy or have tons of time, you can't edit anything worthwhile yourself, which means you rely on others created content (if you can even find the custom content that exists for this game)

@Bloo you should really link to the main post BTW.

This "game" desperately needs to add ease of access or else they should stop calling it a game and call it a tool. Cause that is exactly what this game is, a tool to create a game but not a game itself.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Overall it is very specifically Designed for VR requirements as well so visual/performance balance is hold steady to keep input/output latency as low as possible with a HMD

And yeah should be linked where the creator communities main place resides currently

technicaly it is very comparable with Illusions work just that there is no real Game part, there are though interactive scenes by default that could be called game VR prototypes.

Though the term game really doesn't fit i would call it more "Interactive Experience (Story) telling tools" that is the major thing of these Engine Designs which mostly concentrate around the characters Design Process, how they interact and how to interact with them.

Virt-A-Mate is different in that it is based on mainly Daz3D content conversion and importing into realtime space directly.
Illusion uses their own System and modeling which is mainly focused on asian/japanese character creation in the style of Anime/Hentai humanoid abstraction

And of course their workflows are different and modders and their ideas define a very big part of the workflow.

Also a very different kind of Visual Interactive Novels can be created :)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I just hope we can get a plugin creator to make a plugin or set of plugins that improve the accessibility.
I mean I tried merging two scenes together, but the big green button that says "merge scene" doesn't really do it as simple as that, I think you need to use a thing to bridge the scenes after merging? IDK, you would think when you hit merge, and then choose the file, it would just auto play the next scene but I guess you need to add something to trigger a transition. Should just be built in for that "merge" option.

I mean I see the possibilities the thing has for sure, but right now only really dedicated people can make the most basic of things. I used that dollmaster plugin collection, thing, and it works well. Hopefully there are more "collections" of things that let people who just want to "play", play.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes