4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I just tried it and im not seeing it anywhere, is there a specific folder I should drop it in?
The file you download contains a "Custom" folder, which goes into your "base" folder of VAM. There alread should be a "Custom" folder right there...

Wily27

Oct 26, 2021
Hey, is there a torrent with mods? I have the base game, there are many mods and I don't know where to start

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey, is there a torrent with mods? I have the base game, there are many mods and I don't know where to start
I know of two torrents:
  • The "Patreon Paywall Pack", originally linked in this thread (363 GB):
  • A torrent called "Package-2", not sure which thread is it from, but I think it's from the above as well (288 GB):

Wily27

Oct 26, 2021
I know of two torrents:
  • The "Patreon Paywall Pack", originally linked in this thread (363 GB):
  • A torrent called "Package-2", not sure which thread is it from, but I think it's from the above as well (288 GB):
Thank you for answering, it is appreciated!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have the base game, there are many mods and I don't know where to start
Just a little note on my previous post though: as I stated in this post, VaM is not a "game". And those Torrents I posted above might overwhelm you, especially if you're a new user of VaM.

I suggest new users to just get the base VaM installation, and then start browsing the integrated Hub and check out/download some "free content" from there first, like free looks, scenes, environments and such. That's how you get used to using VaM. And whenever you feel a bit more comfortable with how VaM works, you could download those Torrents and start using some (!) of the content in your VaM installation.

_Alexander_

Feb 20, 2021
The file you download contains a "Custom" folder, which goes into your "base" folder of VAM. There already should be a "Custom" folder right there...
[/QUOTE Thanks I figured that's what I was supposed to have when i unzipped the file and did eventually get the files. At first it was getting different type of files than what I would normally see, which explains why I was confused on what to do with them
the screenshot shows what i got when i had unzipped the file at first

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
anyone know why my color person has change..?

same SAVE Scene without change Texture color or use decal.
but i just relize almost half my peson got change color ....
i have clear cache and restrat pc no luck.

am hve try u fresh installer vam move my Look but still same.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
anyone know why my color person has change..?
Looking at those screenshots, it looks like you changed some light setting -- the "Before" screenshot shows more soft shadows (look at the hand), and "After" one doesn't.

And because you said you didn't change the scene, maybe you changed something in "User Preferences"? Like the "Pixel Light Count" or something?

1662746995842.png 1662747009812.png 1662747020547.png

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Looking at those screenshots, it looks like you changed some light setting -- the "Before" screenshot shows more soft shadows (look at the hand), and "After" one doesn't.

And because you said you didn't change the scene, maybe you changed something in "User Preferences"? Like the "Pixel Light Count" or something?

View attachment 2033953 View attachment 2033954 View attachment 2033955
yes bro maybe just light. and want move all my adds and custom to new fresh.
when load plugin damn thats take 1-2 minute.
maybe i want move just importan plugin tomorow.

the screenshot shows what i got when i had unzipped the file at first
do not install the exe.
for makesure i donwload from same link on yt.
and it run perfect. always turn on your defender and update it,
i agree thas must be virus. try redownload.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
i'm so drunk i can't remember if that was you or someone else who requested ID for the chun li thing since you and mickey chat all the time like this is irc and stuff... but mickey flags me for offtopic. if you want those meaty chun li models totally get on official vam discord and that find the frog guy, FighterCNash does knows all those models he uses them in his custom videos. On Topic... Mickey.. don't forget new C&G released today:
well done thas new scene from cg awesome.
and i think he use gif in background neon line ?

damn i want record thas scene with camride+render to movie.
but i still cant figure how this plugin work .

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
What is known about VAM 2.0? I see some news about it, but people have been talking about this new version since 2020. Is it a project that will never complete like Star Citizen, Lovecraft, etc? Or it has beta versions, roadmaps, etc?

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
What is known about VAM 2.0? I see some news about it, but people have been talking about this new version since 2020. Is it a project that will never complete like Star Citizen, Lovecraft, etc? Or it has beta versions, roadmaps, etc?
i think need 1-2year more ...
and i dont know if old var and plugin still suport on vam 2.0

but betas so good.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
and i dont know if old var and plugin still suport on vam 2.0
Plugins: no
*.var files: most probably not

But creators should be able to convert their looks/environments/clothes/etc without much hassle. Will they do so though? We'll see. Scenes and anything using plugins will most probably not work anymore. My guess is that plugins have to be re-written from scratch to work with version 2.0.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Plugins: no
*.var files: most probably not

But creators should be able to convert their looks/environments/clothes/etc without much hassle. Will they do so though? We'll see. Scenes and anything using plugins will most probably not work anymore. My guess is that plugins have to be re-written from scratch to work with version 2.0.
There is also the danger of splitting the comunity in 2. So half the content for each version... =/

_Alexander_

Feb 20, 2021
yes bro maybe just light. and want move all my adds and custom to new fresh.
when load plugin damn thats take 1-2 minute.
maybe i want move just importan plugin tomorow.

do not install the exe.
for makesure i donwload from same link on yt.
and it run perfect. always turn on your defender and update it,
i agree thas must be virus. try redownload.
I did eventually get the outfit, I didnt install anything from the unzipped file as it looked weird so I deleted it instead. Not sure what happened for me to get a completely different file the first than everyone else and there's no viruses or anything on my pc since I scanned it today

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Due to how the physics and coliders work there is no "1 size fits all" with presets of collider editor.

Are you actually having issues inserting upfront or in the depths? i can help later with some tricks i have found while playing around.
Both. Inserting never quite works because the hole doesn't expand/stretch in any way apart from morphs (which fucks up timeline animations since most have bone morphs that fucks up physics when changing during animation, no matter how subtle). So either it clips through, or spasms between the anus and vagina.

Then if it somehow got inside (after spending hours messing with colliders and stupid internal vagina morphs), it always at some point spasms and gets ejected through the abs/back, or into oblivion fucking the whole animation and atoms.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes