ajax3695

Jul 4, 2020
Why is there an updater on the main page that starts with [VIRUS] in the attachments section? I'm not going to use it obviously, just curious why it's still there if it is one or why it's named that if it's not.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
but that's not it,I already have this
Then you'll need to be more specific. You asked for a "VAM F95" Discord, but there's no such thing to my knowledge. That's why someone sent you an invite link to the VaM Discord (as this is a thread about VaM). The link to the F95 Discord you will find on literally every page of this forum at the very bottom.

Reactions: theblackestguy

jadmanx

Dec 14, 2021
there a way to update to new 2.0 ?

but serial not worke

Last edited:

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone know of a morph tool that remove/reset to neutral character facial expression?

I saw it some time ago on the HUB (If I remember well) but forgeted to save it, now I cant find it anymore.

Reactions: brasileirinho

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
How do I configure a button to take off and put on an outfit.
1. Save clothing presets. One nude and one with the outfit.
2. Create two buttons, dressing and undressing. In the Button Trigger you create a Click Action:
Receiver Atom: The person atom to dress/undress
Receiver: ClothingPresets
Receiver Target: LoadPresetWithPath -> Select the previously created preset nude/clothed

Last edited:
Reactions: Dserved and Azalael

Martinand

Jan 13, 2019
So... I'm having some weird behavior on my game :/ the physics seems a bit weird sometimes, blowing the characters as soon as they load in a scene and making the soft body physics for penetration completely crazy... is there a update that I'm missing or some settings that might be wrong?
I'm playing with physics update freq: 90Hz and soft physics on.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
So is there any latest pose or plugins or presets yet?
I can't find any except VAMhub and why is that paid..o_O

Azalael

May 1, 2020
1. Salve as predefinições de roupas. Um nude e outro com a roupa.
2. Crie dois botões, vestir e despir. No acionador de botão, você cria uma ação de clique:
Átomo Receptor: O átomo da pessoa para vestir/despir
Receptor: ClothingPresets
Destino do Receptor: LoadPresetWithPath -> Selecione a predefinição criada anteriormente nu/vestido
[/CITAR]
Tem algum vídeo explicando melhor? Eu sou meio burro para essas coisas.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes