4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So... I'm having some weird behavior on my game :/ the physics seems a bit weird sometimes, ...
Sound like you've screwed some "User Preferecnes" -- I've did that myself as well before. Try the "Reset To Default" in "User Preferecnes", and see if that fixes it. If so, start changing preferences again one-by-one (!) to your likings to see what might cause your issue.

I can't find any except VAMhub and why is that paid..o_O
Lots of stuff on the VaM Hub is for free, but yeah, some is for paying supporters only. But you might be lucky to find some of the paid stuff here. But without knowing what exactly you're looking for, it's difficult to help you further...

does anyone know how to remove that white line? I activated it while playing but forgot where I turn off that config.
I'm not sure where that line even comes from. Is it an atom that you added (like a plane, and we're look at it in a very specific angle)? Or is it from some plugin, light some height measurement or so? I don't know. Try loading a different scene -- is the white line still there? Then it's something in your settings or from a Session plugin. Or is it just in that scene? Then it might by an atom or something from a Scene Plugin or so...

Reactions: Martinand

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
I'm not sure where that line even comes from. Is it an atom that you added (like a plane, and we're look at it in a very specific angle)? Or is it from some plugin, light some height measurement or so? I don't know. Try loading a different scene -- is the white line still there? Then it's something in your settings or from a Session plugin. Or is it just in that scene? Then it might by an atom or something from a Scene Plugin or so...
It appears on every scene. I remember messing with some configs about alignment, but don't remember what.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Folks, is there a place that is an alternative to the VAMhub for content? any sites/forums that you know of? The Hub has restrictions on certain stuff and beyond pretty light bdsm stuff there isnt more hardcore content on there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Azalael
Sep 29, 2021
Hi there!
Could anyone send me this guy mod collection?
i tried to download it in kemono.party, but the link are dead.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
so there's no alternative beside kemono?

Where did you guys download 3d game characters model for VAM?
I honestly didn't want to convert 3d model manually using DAZ3D/unity
Google NoOC VAM discord. Thats the community who does content sharing like that and its open to the public to join.

Reactions: Naipzz

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
What is the best way to move atoms from a character? I have the following scene downloaded and want to move the position of the right hand, however it snaps back to its origin after I continue the animation. It doesnt look like to be linked to any atom but when I try to move it, it seems to be temporary linked to "selectablehandle" (couldnt find it in the atoms dropdown though). Anyone can help?

Last edited:

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys. I'm working on a pretty elaborated scene focused on POV realism and polished user experience, many interactive positions with a mix of handcrafted animations and plugin motions all neatly packed into one big scene. There's still a lot to do but I wanted to share a sneak peek montage. Once the scene is finished, I will release it for free on the VAM Hub, planned is right before Christmas.

Since you can't post long videos on the VAM Hub, I thought I'd share it here. Hope you enjoy it :giggle:

The scene will come with my own girl though, unlike the video. I've built it pretty flexible and robust, so the scene will still work with your own looks when they don't have some extreme body proportions.

Last edited:

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
Holy mother of tits why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner I have been jacking off non-stop since Monday and I'm about to top that dead kid. Fuck my braindead brain for wasting so much money and time waiting for that Fallen Doll bullshit.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes