belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
im glad to hear that ^_^ how hard is it to bring over downloaded Models? Like the before Mentioned Krystal Model I saw on the site as well?

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
If it is in .var file format, just copy them all to the AddonPackages folder.
(I suggest to make some folder structures or VAR manager if you are going to use it for more...)

Do note that most models are depending on other assets for dependencies. (To keep size of files lower.)
Some will all be on the hub, and can be downloaded in the application, some you will need to hunt down here or on kemono.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Is there a way I can change hand/limb poses without affecting a downloaded animation within the scene? I can somehow do this with Damarmau's scenes but the poses stay fixed with others

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
Is there a way I can change hand/limb poses without affecting a downloaded animation within the scene? I can somehow do this with Damarmau's scenes but the poses stay fixed with others
That really depends on how the animations are created, what plugin and what body parts are targeted with the animation.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Are mocaps worse than timeline plugin? I always notice the performance in those scenes are much worse and sometimes glitchy

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Please tell me which Gpu card is good, I use Asus Gtx 1070 but the temperature is up to 75-80c
More important than a GPU, is using proper settings.

Some creators make ludicrously heavy scenes/looks. They put the hair multiplier all the way to the top, something like 40. I think something between 12~20 looks alright. Sometimes they also add some plugins/mirrors/stuff that tank your framerate.

Download the 'givemefps' plugin, and then limit the hair multiplier and curve. Then you can fiddle with it to find the best compromise between performance and visual quality.

But to give an answer about GPU: I use a 6700XT and it looks good in VR. But I would recommend a 3060Ti instead. If you are not using VR, then anything above an RX570 will do, if you know how to tweak the settings.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes