4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Guys, there's any easy to use visual enhancement plugin for vam? I wish the visuals would be more realistic, specially with pale skin...But I don't wanna waste too much time doing complicated configs for that...Wish we had a easy to use plugin for that.

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
hi. how to remover an object from a scene if its not selcetable? and if its the scene itself. can you chage the scene itself?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hi. how to remover an object from a scene if its not selcetable? and if its the scene itself. can you chage the scene itself?
Have you used the key from OP (the 1.21 key still works for 1.22) to unlock the "Creator" edition? Then you should be able to change any scene to anything you like and save it as your custom/edited scene.

If you can't select an atom, make sure to show "Hidden" atoms, and you should be able to select every single atom.

1682886558191.png

Only exception are "assets" (like a "Cafe", "Pub" or "Bedroom" environment), which usually consists of multiple objects which are kinda "grouped" and can't be selected individually. In that case you might want to take a look at zhfx's "MMD VMD Player" plugin collection which contains a plugin called "SuperMode", which enables you to select/edit/delete single objects from assets, at least for some assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torsang

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020

did anyone find if those scenes are var or movie? The guy commented about a var, but the path is to a movie collection o_O

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone encountered a problem when you transfer the game to another ssd, it lost the textures of the clothes of the characters? Some folders are just empty.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi. is there a way to import in to vam char/atoms from other unity games? (ex: ILLUSION ones)
AFAIK there's no "direct" way to achieve that -- but I'm pretty sure there are ways to do so: I.e. if you can export the object from Illusion to something like Blender and from there to VaM. I remember seeing tutorials on how to export stuff from Blender and import them into VaM, but I'm not sure about Illusion --> Blender.

Hello how can i turn cua hair to hair asset
I don't think you can convert them.

kawai

May 16, 2018
Hello!
thx for game.

but in topic write "[v1.21.0.4]" - and in link's ver is "VaM_1.20.77.9"...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
but in topic write "[v1.21.0.4]" - and in link's ver is "VaM_1.20.77.9"...
Good point! The versions linked in the OP are actually still v1.20.77.9 as it seems, but if you already download it, you can then use the VaM_Updater.exe in VaM's main directory to update your VaM to any version you like, including VaM v1.21 and even 1.22.

Or -- if you haven't downloaded the full "game" (VaM is not a game) from OP -- just download the VaM_Updater.exe from MeshedVR's and download 1.21 or 1.22 directly.

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
Are there any looks of this game (Single Again)? :unsure:
-> Abigail Shavell, Lilith Oxton, Rebecca Oxton

telobarsik

Aug 12, 2017
these new 1.21 1.22 versions, how are they better?
Or -- if you haven't downloaded the full "game" (VaM is not a game) from OP -- just download the VaM_Updater.exe from MeshedVR's and download 1.21 or 1.22 directly.
these new 1.21 1.22 versions, how are they better?
what is good and useful in them in comparison with 1.20?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes