4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
these new 1.21 1.22 versions, how are they better?

these new 1.21 1.22 versions, how are they better?
what is good and useful in them in comparison with 1.20?
damn bro i never update in my vam. test update with backup vam... thas maybe ruine some plugin .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amberjay76

Feb 14, 2023
Hello, New to the scene here. I mostly created likenesses in Daz and other sports games and only just discovered how deep the creation suite was in VAM and how accurate (potentially) the models could look with the right lighting rigged. I have created (what I feel to be) quite realistic likenesses of "well known faces", but have been made aware of the potential dangers in uploading them...copyright etc. I have looked into this myself and made my own conclusions...BUT I would also like to hear what others think on this issue....I am more than happy to share these works once I am sure it is safe to do so. I hope this is the right place to raise this issue...if not apologies in advance. Here is a sample of what I made... p2p.jpg pp.jpg ST.jpg

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Hello, New to the scene here. I mostly created likenesses in Daz and other sports games and only just discovered how deep the creation suite was in VAM and how accurate (potentially) the models could look with the right lighting rigged. I have created (what I feel to be) quite realistic likenesses of "well known faces", but have been made aware of the potential dangers in uploading them...copyright etc. I have looked into this myself and made my own conclusions...BUT I would also like to hear what others think on this issue....I am more than happy to share these works once I am sure it is safe to do so. I hope this is the right place to raise this issue...if not apologies in advance. Here is a sample of what I made... View attachment 2600799 View attachment 2600800 View attachment 2600801
Unattractive

• Angry
Reactions: mixmox82

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hello, New to the scene here. I mostly created likenesses in Daz and other sports games and only just discovered how deep the creation suite was in VAM and how accurate (potentially) the models could look with the right lighting rigged. I have created (what I feel to be) quite realistic likenesses of "well known faces", but have been made aware of the potential dangers in uploading them...copyright etc. I have looked into this myself and made my own conclusions...BUT I would also like to hear what others think on this issue....I am more than happy to share these works once I am sure it is safe to do so. I hope this is the right place to raise this issue...if not apologies in advance. Here is a sample of what I made... View attachment 2600799 View attachment 2600800 View attachment 2600801
There are hundreds of look-a-likes on the hub. The only rule they seem to practice with regards to this is, that you cannot use their real names, and you cannot reuse someone else content without permission or correct open license, or reuse stock DAZ assets.

Also, this place does pirated content. You are always free to publish here, as long as content is not breaking the very few rules that exist.

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Hello, New to the scene here. I mostly created likenesses in Daz and other sports games and only just discovered how deep the creation suite was in VAM and how accurate (potentially) the models could look with the right lighting rigged. I have created (what I feel to be) quite realistic likenesses of "well known faces", but have been made aware of the potential dangers in uploading them...copyright etc. I have looked into this myself and made my own conclusions...BUT I would also like to hear what others think on this issue....I am more than happy to share these works once I am sure it is safe to do so. I hope this is the right place to raise this issue...if not apologies in advance. Here is a sample of what I made...
To add to what the previous posters said, this forum section is where you would go to share the mentioned looks/scenes/etc. This helps keep the thread clear for discussion. (Here for requesting stuff)

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Both of the main torrents have so far been of older stuff, so it depends if the asset you are looking for is recent or not.

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
well i just wanted to know about the torrents available and where would i find them

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Screenshot 2023-05-09 105729.png
Screenshot 2023-05-09 111516.png
I have try hs2 and rich 200gb++ and i think thats a lot size and than i move to vam.
damn the size for asset really huge.. now. must upgrade my internal to 4gb now !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: theblackestguy
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes