4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 19, 2018
Same issue here. Downloaded the latest version
Maybe check to see if the actual VAM Hub website is inaccessible for you, Cause if the website itself is inaccessible, then it's likely being blocked by your PC, or whoever manages your router. Or even by your ISP by chance. Only suggestions I can give to figure out the cause. The only other issue I can think of if only the game can't access the hub, is if somehow you downloaded a corrupted copy or your copy got corrupted slightly on install, resulting in the file that calls to the site, getting corrupted. Other than that, I can't provide much advice to fix this issue.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Is there any way to replace one character with another in the finished scene? It is possible to show in pictures.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Amazing optimization. Or rather, the lack thereof. Including improved physics, which I did not notice. Also updated physics 3 and ruins. The load is gone. I would understand if the cores were loaded under 100. VaM 2023-05-13 19-56-05-599.png VaM 2023-05-13 19-55-57-663.png

Reactions: SilentBlow666

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Amazing optimization.
Small tip for performance, close the fucking UI its eats FPS like a bitch.
Also use the in-game statistics to visualize whats affecting performance more.

---

Now for what I returned here for:

Anyone know of something to manipulate skin friction?

Also, anyone know of a mod that manipulated the penis physics/bones? the "3 bone + 4 physics collider" function of the penis is just not good enough anymore.

Reactions: wenwhop

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
i have jayjaywons browser assist should i use that or ui assist.
are they same or different ???

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
i have jayjaywons browser assist should i use that or ui assist.
are they same or different ???
Use both. They do different things.

Browser assist is pretty straightforward, but UIAssist needs you to read the manual:

You can also try use my UIAssist profile. But it's not pretty. (add it to this path: C:\Games\VaM 1.19 Clean\Saves\PluginData\JayJayWon\UIAssist)

Reactions: Aziekil

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
Use both. They do different things.

Browser assist is pretty straightforward, but UIAssist needs you to read the manual:

You can also try use my UIAssist profile. But it's not pretty. (add it to this path: C:\Games\VaM 1.19 Clean\Saves\PluginData\JayJayWon\UIAssist)
thx mate i will try it out

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Is there like a good guide out there for VaM? One that'll show me how to like import custom models and get 'em a fuckin'? Like is this the kinda program where I can load up a model, then show up with my VR dick and give em a good fuckin'?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there like a good guide out there for VaM? One that'll show me how to like import custom models and get 'em a fuckin'? Like is this the kinda program where I can load up a model, then show up with my VR dick and give em a good fuckin'?
Try VamX

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes