4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
1)Is there some kind of trick to make anime-like characters have better facial expressions in scenes? (They look awful)

2) Whenever I add CUA hair into a scene and the counterpart touches it, then both characters start to jump and morph around like crazy. Is there some kind of trick as well to prevent it?

3) Some characters tend to shake like crazy when they sit on a chair or have their own leg on another for example. Is there a setting for it to smooth it out?

Thanks for your support.
first screenshoot ur setting.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
i am completely new to vam and i'd like to try it, but i have to ask:

-is this what i should download or is there an updated link?
-does this contain the creator?
-another file has been attached and labeled with [virus] is it safe and should i download that one as well?

thanks in advance.

Reactions: nikifor77

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know if it is possible to display VAM on a 3D monitor in 3D with glasses?
Is there perhaps a plugin or something similar to display it in S3D?

glossywombat

Sep 28, 2020
Tried to get it going with reshade but was unsuccessful, because of the lack of a depth map. That has now been included in VAM I think, but haven't given it a go yet. In any case, SBS 3D is a dead technology anyway and isn't all that impressive even when it does work. It's like watching a puppetshow kind of.

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
I think closing your hand grabs nearby stuff. But I don't know if you can select things far away. Try pinching your index and thumb.
I figured that closing hand slightly can grab stuff. Closing fully makes hand disappear/reappear.

There is the red beam pointer from the hand but can't figure out how to select stuff on the menus

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Did you ever declare what headset/ controllers you have... because control schemes differ between say an Oculus and an Index set.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys I just got a VR headset (An oculus I think is called) for the first time in my life, and I wanted to know if it's posible to use it for VaM if I download it on my PC? I'm not sure how this works, am I supposed to use the headset connected through the usb cable? Or do I have to buy it in order to use the VR?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys I just got a VR headset (An oculus I think is called) for the first time in my life...
I don't know the Occulus headsets and how they work, but AFAIK people using VaM with those headsets. And no, if you download VaM from the OP, you don't have to buy it -- just use the "Creator" key posted in the OP as well (hint: the keys posted for v1.21 still work with v1.22) to unlock VaM's full potential.

And now someone else has to give you all the technical details on how to get it working with your new Occulus headset...

• Red Heart
Reactions: urhenmon

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys I just got a VR headset (An oculus I think is called) for the first time in my life, and I wanted to know if it's posible to use it for VaM if I download it on my PC? I'm not sure how this works, am I supposed to use the headset connected through the usb cable? Or do I have to buy it in order to use the VR?
Yes, it's possible. You can connect it using an USB 3.0 cable or using Wifi 5Ghz.

Option 1: Use airlink. It is the default aplication to run PCVR games for the quest 2. It works.
Option 2: Use ALVR. It has so many configurations and it's free. But it's hard to setup.
Option 3: Use Virtual desktop. The only one you need to buy. But, by far the least amount of bugs.

Each app will have their own specific steps to work properly. I suggest these discord communities to help with instructions:

• Red Heart
Reactions: urhenmon
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes