4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
It does save tremendous amount of time. I can't imagine using vam without any type of presets either plugins or others.
Ya i just tried it out. i cannot believe i did not see this. It worked exactly the way i wanted it to. Loading plugins took a so long, especially when i had to navigate to the Addonpackages folder. I was getting kind of tired of VAM by doing it all manually, but this revitalizes the experience again.

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
There has been the promise of at least a beta version of VAM2 this year. However, Based on their Trello roadmap i wouldn't hold my breath for that.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
There has been the promise of at least a beta version of VAM2 this year. However, Based on their Trello roadmap i wouldn't hold my breath for that.
At this moment more than half are ready, I think there will be a beta by the fall.
Mesh said that the main problem with hired staff is that very few people understand physics, which is actually evident in nowadays games.

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
At this moment more than half are ready, I think there will be a beta by the fall.
Mesh said that the main problem with hired staff is that very few people understand physics, which is actually evident in nowadays games.
Fair point, i would just like to see more updates on the progress on his Patreon. not everyone uses discord and alot of us as supporters are frustrated with the lack of news.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I've got a unique problem.
There's this scene called Girls in Dream by vamgrandfather. There are poses only accessible by vr hand collision triggers. I know how to copy those triggers over to a UI Button but I want to know if I can trigger those buttons with a keybind or something. Any ideas?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...but I want to know if I can trigger those buttons with a keybind or something. Any ideas?
Have a look at Acid Bubbles' plugin -- with this plugin you can add/define keybindings for a lot of actions and also plugins/triggers. Maybe this can solve your "unique problem"?

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Maybe this can solve your "unique problem"?
I've tried that. The collision triggers three seperate timelines for the three characters. However, trying to put all three of those playtimeline triggers to one button (keypad1) and repeat for the other collision triggers nothing happens. Even copying those actions to a ui button and assigning that a keybind does nothing

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
I've tried that. The collision triggers three seperate timelines for the three characters. However, trying to put all three of those playtimeline triggers to one button (keypad1) and repeat for the other collision triggers nothing happens. Even copying those actions to a ui button and assigning that a keybind does nothing
can you show wat these triggers are? send a screenshot or maybe explain it if you can

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes