4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
So If download this here I would only have access to the free version right? I have to pay to get a key to unlock more features?

nwuser

Jan 11, 2018
Im new to VaM.

Does anyone know the scene/secenario/whatever used in this?
I have seen this same animations with other characters.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sry, im retarded and forgot the link:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fbass

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Is there a creator that make animation of genshin / honkai char with vam?
As someone else said, there are a few creators that make anime characters and might have what you're looking for. As for scenes themselves, you likely won't find ones that feature those characters specifically, but the nature of VaM is such that you can swap in one character for another in a scene, provided they have roughly compatible anatomy. Start by opening one of the character scenes that contains the model you want, e.g. , then go into Edit mode, click the character, and click "Select Root". Go to the "Appearance Presets" section, put in a preset name, and click "Create New Preset". Capture a screenshot when prompted; this will become the thumbnail for the preset. Then, load up some other scene that has sex stuff, select a character root in that scene, go to Edit mode, go to Appearance Presets again, and click "Select Existing". Pick the preset you made from the other scene, and that character's looks and clothing will be loaded in, replacing the model in the scene you're viewing.

If a character differs too much in height or bodily proportions, you might find they don't fit some of the movements in a scene, i.e. blowjobs might not line up correctly, sex might have pop-out, etc. But if they're generally close to the model the scene was made for, it should work. Unfortunately, anime proportions are notorious for this, usually due to exaggerated limbs and large heads. Solo scenes and dances are almost always fine without additional tweaking.

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone have some quick tips on how to change the models in a scene? Like if I want to change someone to a model I have downloaded how can I do that?

Also looking for some recommendation for creators/keywords to search for scenes with some interactive elements.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes