4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
No - automation does not work on many appearances. I had to manually change the shape of the eyes so that I could put on Realistic Eyes without broken the eyes. And about shadows it is impossible to fit it so that there is no broken. First version only Realistic Eyes. Next broken RE with Shadows. And last is default.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Good morning people, has anyone here who has the pico 3 vr managed to get it to work using hand tracking within the vam? I saw that there are only tutorials on vamhub for quest 2 and 3.

mkm23night

Apr 23, 2023
hey guy's I'm new to this software Can anyone say that I Can render image just like blender or Daz 3d?
if yes then how?

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
hey guy's I'm new to this software Can anyone say that I Can render image just like blender or Daz 3d?
if yes then how?
Not even close, the unity engine is way too old to support anything near close to Iray/Vray. The only advantage with vam is that it's in real time.

Vam 2 support Gen8
LOL
So far, all the promises of "vam 2" have been nothing but a way for Meshed to get a steady cash flow without delivering.
We're into "Star Citizen" territory and have been for a while now, only the scale differs.

Last edited:

4art

Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys. Did anyone use embody/passenger plugin with bodylanguage plugin? Recently I start using bodylanguage and it mess up the embody/passenger camera, making it facing all over the place. It start normally, facing the way the head are looking, but after few pose added to bodylanguage and switching between pose, the camera randomly facing somewhere else instead of looking forward.

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys. Did anyone use embody/passenger plugin with bodylanguage plugin? Recently I start using bodylanguage and it mess up the embody/passenger camera, making it facing all over the place. It start normally, facing the way the head are looking, but after few pose added to bodylanguage and switching between pose, the camera randomly facing somewhere else instead of looking forward.
Only add body language to female atoms and dont use trackers within embody.
Depending on the scene animations, the male camera can go crazy.
Also you can adjust the position smoothing slider or disable the position lock if the male is stationary and not moving

4art

Dec 8, 2017
Only add body language to female atoms and dont use trackers within embody.
Depending on the scene animations, the male camera can go crazy.
Also you can adjust the position smoothing slider or disable the position lock if the male is stationary and not moving
Thanks. This helps.

povertas

May 11, 2024
I need some feedback, if you don't mind!

I have installed a few 3d sim games, namely:
Captain Hardcore
The Villain Simulator
Virt-a-m8

I consider the Virt-a-m8 to be the most complex out of them, since the community features are strong.

Any other similar sandbox games I should experiment with?

I'm looking for:
- realtime sim
- sandbox/tweaking
- spectacular graphics/3d engine

Thanks in advance!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
As you're a pretty new member to this forum, I'd suggest you have a look at the general rules of this forum again. It has some valid topics on what (and what not) to post in threads, for example:

1717524074646.png
So: asking for "similar" games is something you should do in the Recommendations section, but not in any game/program specific thread. Thank you for your understanding!

Cheers :)

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
i haven't looked at this scene in depth but the name change is probably needed for the penis twitch animation, or maybe if you are merge loading scene, if person name is different instead of merging person atom it'll just add another atom. The cum part which is basically a cua doesn't rely on names of the Person atom. Ill try to modify this into something sensible like a subscene. Also wats this "cant replace character"? cant you just load another appearance preset?

edit: making it a subscene seems to be challenging. the animation pattern keeps breaking when adding to a new scene... ill probably remove that stupid shit and do the twitching some other way (like with logicbricks).
idk if anyone will find this useful but i made easycum thing into a subscene . now you can easily load it into a scene without much tweaks. its also much lighter with only 3 atoms.
Screenshot 2024-06-04 211838.png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 215130.png
i didnt add the sliders for penis size, erection etc since i thought it was unnecessary for the basic functionality. it can be easily added anyway. the Person atom should be named "Person#2" for the twitch to work. if not, its an easy fix check troubleshooting below.

how to load it:
1. load the EasyCum v2 subscene. (add a subscene atom > load existing > and type easy cum into search bar on top left, click it and load it.)
2. click the initialize button atom. it will load the menu and stuff. button will hide itself after 8 seconds since we dont need it anymore
3. attach the CUA Cum atom to penis tip. (move > select align to from scene > click on penis tip and parent link. it should look like below)
Screenshot 2024-06-04 211751.png
Some troubleshooting steps:
1. if theres no twitch even after you ticked the checkbox then it means the morph for that failed to load for some reason. its probably cos the target person atom is not named "Person#2". but its a easy fix goto VamStoryActions atom > plugins > relay named Twitch > fix it here. for example like this, mathew is the name for atom in this case.
Screenshot 2024-06-04 220030.png
2. if twich still doesnt work it might be the rare case where vam fails to see the morph (even though its a default morph that comes with vam), vam is buggy af. anyway try to load a different morph that can achieve same funcationilty. if still doesnt work use a different thing altogether, Person#2 (or watever the name is) > penisBaseControl > Joint Drive X Angle.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

I have installed a few 3d sim games, namely:
Captain Hardcore
The Villain Simulator
Virt-a-m8

I consider the Virt-a-m8 to be the most complex out of them, since the community features are strong.

Any other similar sandbox games I should experiment with?

I'm looking for:
- realtime sim
- sandbox/tweaking
- spectacular graphics/3d engine

Thanks in advance!
- Wildlife
- Come closer (VR only)
- Primrose dungeon (VR only)
- Elven Factory (VR only)

Reactions: povertas

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Is there any way of using morphs from look vars without having to extract the whole shit into the Custom folder?
The fucking sliders only appear to any Peson atom if I extract the fucking vars, otherwise I have to use the var Scene.
Is it some type of bullshit "content protection"?

edit: to answer my own question: go into the Add-On Package Manager, select the var that has the morphs you want and check this:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dserved and fbass

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Is there any way of using morphs from look vars without having to extract the whole shit into the Custom folder?
The fucking sliders only appear to any Peson atom if I extract the fucking vars, otherwise I have to use the var Scene.
Is it some type of bullshit "content protection"?

edit: to answer my own question: go into the Add-On Package Manager, select the var that has the morphs you want and check this:
View attachment 3715222
was about to tell how to do it but glad you found it yourself xd

Reactions: Astcit

rafflor

Jun 5, 2023
Can somebody tell me how I can use my Lovense MAX 2 with this Game? I read somewhere that its possible...

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Need path to folder where I can put face and body textures and have access for it in game. I downloaded files that include this textures but they not have path folder names

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes