4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 4, 2021
There is one problem, I want to upload this plugin to one scene with a character named "Matthew". First I have to change his name to "guy1", then I open "Easy Cum importer" and enable merge load assets on "guy1" but... I can't replace Matthew with a modified version because it is in json format. and character must be in var file. So my question is how to modify "Matthew" and save him in such a format that I can change his orginal while keeping only the clothes in the scene.
There are easier ways to make a character coom.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
There are easier ways to make a character coom.
Indeed, namely Fluids101 (create CUA, load Fluids101, load fluid editor plugin, attach to cock/pussy, trigger through Timeline).
But it's shitty fluid simulation, so there's Real Fluid, but it's more painfull to get working and make it look the way you want.

There's also the all-in-one solution, , but it's heavy and will make your scenes take 10x more to load... which to me is a instantaneous "fuck this shit, i'll do it another way" point.

Aug 4, 2021
Indeed, namely Fluids101 (create CUA, load Fluids101, load fluid editor plugin, attach to cock/pussy, trigger through Timeline).
But it's shitty fluid simulation, so there's Real Fluid, but it's more painfull to get working and make it look the way you want.

There's also the all-in-one solution, , but it's heavy and will make your scenes take 10x more to load... which to me is a instantaneous "fuck this shit, i'll do it another way" point.
Cummassist and auto juice are the way to go.
You can disable autofluids for getting alot of fps back and just link the guy cooming to his orgasm trigger within vammoan.
Cummassist wont stick correctly and have to be reloaded every time you load the scene though.

Last edited:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Cummassist and auto juice are the way to go.
You can disable autofluids for getting alot of fps back and just link the guy cooming to his orgasm trigger within vammoan.
Cummassist wont stick correctly and have to be reloaded every time you load the scene though.
My problem with AutoJuice and CumAssist is I hate to make pathetic realistic ejaculations, and both those don't allow me to go into absurd territory.
Fluids101 and RealFluid allow, but have their own drawbacks too.

Such is life in VaM, nothing ever works as it should or in a satisfactory way... it's always on the verge of being awesome, then something goes terribly wrong and you can do nothing about it.

Aug 4, 2021
My problem with AutoJuice and CumAssist is I hate to make pathetic realistic ejaculations, and both those don't allow me to go into absurd territory.
Fluids101 and RealFluid allow, but have their own drawbacks too.

Such is life in VaM, nothing ever works as it should or in a satisfactory way... it's always on the verge of being awesome, then something goes terribly wrong and you can do nothing about it.
You "could" use duplicate triggers so it would go off crazy if your gpu can handle it :ROFLMAO:
But yeah unity in this state sucks due to lack off hw physics support.

LoveP.

May 16, 2024
I don't get it. Can someone explain me how this works?

I have the game, already updated. Downloaded mods and using the free access section where I can load some scenes. But those isn't the models I downloaded, then... Why even try it if his only good feature isn't avaible?. Am I have another VR limited static gallery in the shelf and I can't access more content (free or paid) without first pay the creator?

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
I don't get it. Can someone explain me how this works?

I have the game, already updated. Downloaded mods and using the free access section where I can load some scenes. But those isn't the models I downloaded, then... Why even try it if his only good feature isn't avaible?. Am I have another VR limited static gallery in the shelf and I can't access more content (free or paid) without first pay the creator?
remember you are on a pirate site. if you want to unlock creator mode, goto the first page and look for keys. And wats the trouble you are having with mods? what type of mods did you download? scenes, look, assets?

LoveP.

May 16, 2024
remember you are on a pirate site. if you want to unlock creator mode, goto the first page and look for keys. And wats the trouble you are having with mods? what type of mods did you download? scenes, look, assets?
I don't look for create content or making my ideal situation, just can't play more than coming by default. I understand scenes are the only way I can access to more content beyond the technical demos, but when searching for more scenes they come in .var, and those files are for creators. Maybe I need to get some JSON files, but this doesn't make sense for me.

Dec 21, 2022
I don't look for create content or making my ideal situation, just can't play more than coming by default. I understand scenes are the only way I can access to more content beyond the technical demos, but when searching for more scenes they come in .var, and those files are for creators. Maybe I need to get some JSON files, but this doesn't make sense for me.
The .var files are the extra content...

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I downloaded a new appearance and ran into this problem. Why does she have some kind of black ring inside iris? Also, she just has square eyes by themselves. Is there a mod that improves the textures of the iris themselves? 1.png

Aug 4, 2021
I downloaded a new appearance and ran into this problem. Why does she have some kind of black ring inside iris? Also, she just has square eyes by themselves. Is there a mod that improves the textures of the iris themselves? View attachment 3675863
Check her clothing. Could be realistic eyes or something which looks bad on almost any look.
Just use Eye shadow and reflection should be enough Imo.

Aug 4, 2021
No one clothing on her. If I use eye shadow and reflection this also looks bad on almost any look
Dunno what you prefer. I think it looks better with it.
1.jpg 2.jpg
It does look more or less shadowed, depending on the look. Could be the eye textures, never touched those.
But there were no clipping issues yet.

zenith201

Nov 6, 2023
Does anyone have LO.HairEar_hook_bob.latest, LO.HairEar_hook_long.latest and Luv.LO_FLUIDS_COMPILATION.latest? I cannot find these anywhere.
Help would be appreciated.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes