4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

8ddn

Aug 5, 2022
A lot of the scenes etc that I downloaded requires paid packages and I dont bother finding them out, is there a way to prevent those from showing up on the "missing referenced packages" tool in VAM? (except manually opening scene and replacing them)

Aug 4, 2021
A lot of the scenes etc that I downloaded requires paid packages and I dont bother finding them out, is there a way to prevent those from showing up on the "missing referenced packages" tool in VAM? (except manually opening scene and replacing them)
Yes, you can manually disable packages in the package manager but those errors shouldn't bother you too much.
Only if errors wont stop and keep pooping mid scene then you have to do something about it.

8ddn

Aug 5, 2022
Yes, you can manually disable packages in the package manager but those errors shouldn't bother you too much.
Only if errors wont stop and keep pooping mid scene then you have to do something about it.
Appreciate it man, I just manually remove them in the json file for now

Ahhhhhhhhhhh1093

Feb 22, 2021
so can please someone explain to me how can i play this with some type of crack (or code, i saw some people asking for codes) and can i play this without vr like i can with vr hot. Edit: and how do i download this game like wtf (i think i have the creator code already) Edit: holy fuck there's tiers and versions like holy shit, and wtf is vamX and how do i get it.

Last edited:

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
so can please someone explain to me how can i play this with some type of crack (or code, i saw some people asking for codes) and can i play this without vr like i can with vr hot. Edit: and how do i download this game like wtf (i think i have the creator code already) Edit: holy fuck there's tiers and versions like holy shit, and wtf is vamX and how do i get it.
You can play this without a VR setup. Don't worry about VamX for now, it's not needed to try out the game.

- First, download one of the three options: full download, (all pieces of the) split download, or the VaM_Updater attachment
(if you chose the VaM_Updater, unzip the contents to a folder of your choosing/making and run the exe, it will download Virt-a-Mate into the folder it's already in)
- Second, on the Updater (launch it again if it closed), choose "Launch Desktop" at the top and let the program open.
- On the home screen that opens, click on the cartoony key icon near the bottom. Put the creator code into there and click "Check". You should then see "Accepted". You are now good to go.

One final note: Virt-a-Mate is more of a simulator environment than a game.

Similar to (mods) and (saves), you download (content packs and assets) to load (scenes), respectively. Depending on how the scene is put together, you're either thrust directly into some sort of scripted action or can play in something akin to a sandbox. You can even make your own stuff to share with others. Have fun!

Reactions: jerticignu

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know a tutorial on how to install it that (https://f95zone.to/threads/altered_gfs-collection-2023-10-10-altered_gf.177613/)

I'm new to this VR thing.
If you have VAM installed already all you have to do is put the .var files in the AddonPackages folder.
Location is at C:\(VAM.exe Location)\AddonPackages\(HERE)

After that depending on what you downloaded all of the scenes, looks, clothes, etc. will be available in VAM.

If there are any missing dependencies you can check the on how to get them from the hub automatically. Otherwise you can search F95zone/torrents/google for creators collections, specific .vars, etc.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes