gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Browser assist has a 'rescan vars' feature that works for me
I also use that too but for some reason some times the vars don't load. I use var browser and when i install anything from it and then re scan with browser assist and load the installed atom or anything then i get error logs for missing items. But after restarting vam ofcourse they are shown then.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Bro someone save me. I just spent money to get this var and it won't appear as a scene in my game. Help!!

As a gift, for anyone who doesn't have all the [RYMG] scenes, I'll give you all of them, just please fix this.
it doesn't appear as a scene cos theres no scene in it. scenes will have a folder structure like this Saves>scene>random_scene.json. all this has is two plugin presets and nothing else really (thats important). theres also a preview of an appearance preset, but preset itself is missing. are you sure you got the right var file lol? cos if not u got scammed

solder1993

Jan 13, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked but the "Latest Updates" page has not updated any VAM assets since 3 week ago (at the time of writing this post). Is this a bug or Has there really been no updates since then?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
..."Latest Updates" page has not updated any VAM assets since 3 week ago...
Well, if no one leaks new stuff, there's nothing that can be shared, right?
And yes, it has been ~3 weeks since the last VaM assets have been posted, it's not just you.

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Just looked at that page. Everything getting compiled into collections, which even updated, aren't reflected on that updates page. Seems odd. Then again, i don't think the asset section works the same way as the games section.

Reactions: fbass

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Everything getting compiled into collections, which even updated, aren't reflected on that updates page.
IIRC it works exactly the same as the games collection -- collections get pushed to the top when they get updated.

fbass

May 18, 2017
IIRC it works exactly the same as the games collection -- collections get pushed to the top when they get updated.
For some reason they aren't getting pushed anymore. I just checked a few threads that have recent updates

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
I am not sure if this is the right place, but does someone know if there is an easier way to load the same plugins into different scenes, instead of manually searching adding one at a time? I use the same core plugins for most scenes i mess around in, and was wondering gif there is a plugin that can combine a bunch plugins together so that when i load a different scene i can load this plugin and it then loads my core plugins.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I am not sure if this is the right place, but does someone know if there is an easier way to load the same plugins into different scenes, instead of manually searching adding one at a time? I use the same core plugins for most scenes i mess around in, and was wondering gif there is a plugin that can combine a bunch plugins together so that when i load a different scene i can load this plugin and it then loads my core plugins.
You just need save plugins preset so when ever you wanna load the plugins in different scenes then you just load the plugin preset that you created and it will load all the plugins that you save as a preset.

One1Two2

Jan 23, 2023
Just FYI.. THIS additional file VaM_Updater.zip [1MB] is NOT necessary. I dont even know what this file should do but the updater works fine without.

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
It does save tremendous amount of time. I can't imagine using vam without any type of presets either plugins or others.
Ya i just tried it out. i cannot believe i did not see this. It worked exactly the way i wanted it to. Loading plugins took a so long, especially when i had to navigate to the Addonpackages folder. I was getting kind of tired of VAM by doing it all manually, but this revitalizes the experience again.

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
There has been the promise of at least a beta version of VAM2 this year. However, Based on their Trello roadmap i wouldn't hold my breath for that.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
There has been the promise of at least a beta version of VAM2 this year. However, Based on their Trello roadmap i wouldn't hold my breath for that.
At this moment more than half are ready, I think there will be a beta by the fall.
Mesh said that the main problem with hired staff is that very few people understand physics, which is actually evident in nowadays games.

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
At this moment more than half are ready, I think there will be a beta by the fall.
Mesh said that the main problem with hired staff is that very few people understand physics, which is actually evident in nowadays games.
Fair point, i would just like to see more updates on the progress on his Patreon. not everyone uses discord and alot of us as supporters are frustrated with the lack of news.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I've got a unique problem.
There's this scene called Girls in Dream by vamgrandfather. There are poses only accessible by vr hand collision triggers. I know how to copy those triggers over to a UI Button but I want to know if I can trigger those buttons with a keybind or something. Any ideas?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes