theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...but I want to know if I can trigger those buttons with a keybind or something. Any ideas?
Have a look at Acid Bubbles' plugin -- with this plugin you can add/define keybindings for a lot of actions and also plugins/triggers. Maybe this can solve your "unique problem"?

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
Maybe this can solve your "unique problem"?
I've tried that. The collision triggers three seperate timelines for the three characters. However, trying to put all three of those playtimeline triggers to one button (keypad1) and repeat for the other collision triggers nothing happens. Even copying those actions to a ui button and assigning that a keybind does nothing

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
I've tried that. The collision triggers three seperate timelines for the three characters. However, trying to put all three of those playtimeline triggers to one button (keypad1) and repeat for the other collision triggers nothing happens. Even copying those actions to a ui button and assigning that a keybind does nothing
can you show wat these triggers are? send a screenshot or maybe explain it if you can

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
I give up. I'll just use UI buttons
did you check if the trigger itself is working properly? when you open it, if its blank then it means whatever its pointing to doesn't exist or is changed. u have to reconfigure it if that happens.

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
Check if the item has them sepererated when you customize it. You could turn down the Alpha adjust slider all the way for one.
yea ive already spend sometimes checking ingames stuff and it seem likes a no go so i was just wondering if there any possible way to maybe split it via their var or smt

Last edited:

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
yea ive already spend sometimes checking ingames stuff and it seem likes a no go so i was just wondering if there any possible way to maybe split it via their var or smt
When I don't forget, I could take a look at it later. Is it a hub item?

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
no, its a paid clothing by VL_13

make a copy of it by Preset/Custom > Open in Creator. then change store name (i think) and display name so it doesn't conflict with original. so now you have two identical copies of same clothing. now edit the alpha texture of one of them to hide it.
edit: nevermind. i just checked this clothing has both the UVs (uv of each side) overlapping with each other. why did the creator make it like this? i have no fucking clue. it only takes 2 secs to separate them when you making it. now we cant just paint over one alpha like i said before cos it will actually apply to both hiding both of em.
edit 2: i exported the model, separated it in blender and imported it back. now it should be properly separate.

1720377175688.png

Last edited:

Ron17

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, maybe someone had a similar problem. in the folder with images, some screenshots have a monotonous texture, instead of the pictures I took. I also noticed so far that one character has a body part with the same texture as the pictures. I will be glad of any help
1.png 2.png

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Mirroring objects won't generate new uv space for the mirrored object nor will it be desired in most cases. Typically uv space is limited in character creation for games since body, face, hair, and outfit may all be confined to one single uv tile/texture map.
You can edit the uvs of the new object and give its on spot for texturing.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
is it possible to play the game like honey select, or is it purely for virtual AV video creators? there's no transition between actions and feels a lot like the HS2 studio neo even with the vamX mod.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Mirroring objects won't generate new uv space for the mirrored object nor will it be desired in most cases. Typically uv space is limited in character creation for games since body, face, hair, and outfit may all be confined to one single uv tile/texture map.
You can edit the uvs of the new object and give its on spot for texturing.
i think you misunderstood what i meant. i wasnt talking about new uv when i said "seperate", just meant new spot on same uv space. the last sentence in your message is exactly wat i was trying to say. vl_13 could have used a different spot for texturing, tools like substance painter already support symmetry if same uv. if you take a look at some of his older works like VL_13.Body_BP.1, the UVs are all kinds of messed up!

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
make a copy of it by Preset/Custom > Open in Creator. then change store name (i think) and display name so it doesn't conflict with original. so now you have two identical copies of same clothing. now edit the alpha texture of one of them to hide it.
edit: nevermind. i just checked this clothing has both the UVs (uv of each side) overlapping with each other. why did the creator make it like this? i have no fucking clue. it only takes 2 secs to separate them when you making it. now we cant just paint over one alpha like i said before cos it will actually apply to both hiding both of em.
edit 2: i exported the model, separated it in blender and imported it back. now it should be properly separate. Pixeldrain

View attachment 3808506
big thank bro, so in this case we can only separate it in other 3d modeling software right? and also how can i search for tutorial on that kind of stuff?

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
big thank bro, so in this case we can only separate it in other 3d modeling software right? and also how can i search for tutorial on that kind of stuff?
yea if uv is fucked then u need to export it, tweak, then import back. exporting the wrapped model from vam is considered piracy in main discord channel (i think), or just frowned upon idk. so you wont see many guides on it. but theres this one video i found on . he modified the plugin mentioned in vid so it can export mesh too. link in yt description is dead, heres . import obj in blender make changes, then before exporting select all vertices (press A), press M (merge), by distance, then export. now import it in daz, choose poser preset and 10000% scale (see if its fits the genesis 2 model properly). now saveas > scene subset > only tick the model we imported. now you can import the duf file in vam with clothing creator. after making it you might have to change smooth iteration for clothing to zero, i had to do for this specific thing or it would look wonky. open .vaj in the directory of clothing u just made, find "smoothIterations" and set to 0. done.
you can find many guides on clothing creation etc. all stuff i mentioned above, in guides section on discord or vamhub. only stuff u wont find is the exporting wrapped model part. thats a little illegal :p

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes