rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
The wardrobe plugin is a good thing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If there is anything you want to change or think needs fixing, then fix it. Most modders don't want to be bothered with every little nitpick someone has. Surprised they want this locked down so much with this doesn't exist among many other modding communities.

Reactions: moc587

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Anyone know where is located skin textures decal torso in game path folder? I need add texture mod for torso but file not have game path to folder...

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

arenem

Dec 9, 2022
If the decal you want to apply is in a VAR file, click on Decals/torso (or whichever body part you're applying the decal to) in the Skin Textures tab and navigate to it from there.

If you want quick access to commonly used decals, (or if you create your own) extract them and put them in a folder that makes sense...Custom/Atom/Person/Textures is usual. You can create a subfolder called 'decals' or whatever in that folder too. (Personally I use Custom/Images/Decals because some of my decals textures can be used on clothing, skin or walls etc., so it makes sense to me to have a separate folder, and I just start navigating there from 'Root'.)

This makes using Chokaphi's Decal Maker a bit quicker too.

Then navigate to that folder the same way as for VAR files.

MADA0JJ

Jan 25, 2023
i downloaded tonnes of var. file, am i suppose to extract them, and where should i place them?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hey. It's pretty stupid question probably, but maybe someone knows if there is a changing room asset similar to the ones commonly used in DAZ games? Maybe even a whole clothing store? I tried but couldn't find anything other than a scene.

hasovm

Oct 31, 2023
Use keys to upgrade from free, for 1.22 it's C91927
But can you allow VAM to automatically access to the hub using one of those keys? or the hub will detect it is a "reused" key and "block" your program? Not sure if I am explaining my self properly

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
But can you allow VAM to automatically access to the hub using one of those keys? or the hub will detect it is a "reused" key and "block" your program? Not sure if I am explaining my self properly
i use hub everyday to download stuff within VAM :p, but i don't login within vam browser.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i downloaded tonnes of var. file, am i suppose to extract them, and where should i place them?
Just a quick general advice: it's usually a bad idea as a new VaM user to download tons of *.var files to begin with, if you're not yet familiar with how VaM works. You'll get frustrated, as many things probably won't work, because you don't know how to do stuff.

To any new user I'd say: start slow. Just use VaM and its integrated scenes/characters/clothes to make yourself familiar with how things work. Once you get the hang of it, use the integrated VaM Hub browser to download a single (!) scene that appeals to you and doesn't have any external/paid dependencies. Again, see how things work with downloaded scenes/assets, and work your way up from there.

Also: there's a ton of good tutorials about VaM on YT, so check some of those and try to follow them.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
You can use asset from a scene on any other scene - just select it inside VAR in the CUA interface. Or use this list:

Thanks, but I should probably rephrase. The fitting room. Why I'm so stuck on it is because a couple years ago, I saw one in a game made in VAM. I'm assuming there's no such asset available, and I have to transfer it from DAZ myself?
1уыв.png

hasovm

Oct 31, 2023
i use hub everyday to download stuff within VAM :p, but i don't login within vam browser.
I guess you mean that you manually search for assets and download them using your normal browser outside of the program, right? I was wondering if it were any possibility to automatically download VAR/scene assets "in-game"

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I guess you mean that you manually search for assets and download them using your normal browser outside of the program, right? I was wondering if it were any possibility to automatically download VAR/scene assets "in-game"
No i mean i download things within the ingame hub but without signing in. I only sign in when i want to manually download from hub outside the game, i don't know why i just don't feel secure to sign in within the ingame hub since the game is pirated but you can download stuff without signing in anyways. Benifit of signing is that you will be notified about new update on things that you downloaded while signed in and that i check on normal browser outside the vam.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
1720814362982.png

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
SO, had a drive failure that housed all of VAM folder. Stating over again. Things are going, smoothly. The problem I'm encountering now is the male model in scenes being far too close to teh female model. Teh slap sound can;t play because the male model is , literally, close enough to have its waist inside the legs of the female model. Same scenes I had previously, same male model. Its one of the SXS4 scenes. This is with the default female model or otherwise.

Also, one thing I cannot find is Load look from scene plugin..

Last edited:

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a plugin to adjust the offsets of a character's geometry from the root nodes of their body parts? To be blunt, I've got some models that are furry/anthro, and they struggle in some scenes made for humans because they've got elongated faces and sometimes digitigrade feet. If I could just adjust things like the head geometry to sit further back from the root node for it, things like blowjobs would line up correctly. I did find ControllerAdjust, by Stopper, but though it can adjust the controllers for interaction, it doesn't seem to affect the nodes they control; the controller will move forward or back in the head but the animation still plays in the same place.

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Your question is not entirely clear.

VAM does not have built-in decals by default.
All decals that you receive from the VAR are are stored in the VAR itself.
All your custom decals can be anywhere inside the VAM folder (but preferably VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures).
I use VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures and mod not work. If I'm looking for the mod I need in the search section, then it's nowhere to be found. Even the developer's page says the same thing, but it doesn't work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moc587

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a way to remove the "High heel" effect on preset poses? It seems that almost every pose I have is using that high heel feet, and sometimes it just won't look ok if I try to change the toes rotation.

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
Is there a way to remove the "High heel" effect on preset poses? It seems that almost every pose I have is using that high heel feet, and sometimes it just won't look ok if I try to change the toes rotation.
Try reseting the pose morphs only, but I think they are "backed" into the pose itself.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes