deepfeel3

Aug 13, 2020
i've tried every common fix people said like, anti virus, firewall, enable the hub in the preference, etc. but still tough luck :/
Anything virtamate.com related down for me aswell for past few days, literally the only website that isnt working for me

Aijule

Jul 12, 2023
hello, I can't use this asset, the motorcycles appear in 2d...do you know how to use the models correctly? thanks in advance

Cyberpunk Bike - Vonics Yaiba Kusanagi REPACK

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
hello, I can't use this asset, the motorcycles appear in 2d...do you know how to use the models correctly? thanks in advance

Cyberpunk Bike - Vonics Yaiba Kusanagi REPACK
bro at least send a screenshot or something. how are people supposed to know "appear in 2d" means

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
Maybe a stupid question but is there a way to edit a ".assetbundle" file?
I've tried it with Unity yesterday all day and was only able to inspect but not edit it.
So do I have to export everything somehow and built a new one with just the files I want?
If so, doesn't it break the code with recompiling such file?
I just want to delete some audio files from a plugin resource, but it seems harder than I thought.
6-7 year old github addons promise this feature by adding them to unity but they do not seem to work and Iam out of ideas.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Maybe a stupid question but is there a way to edit a ".assetbundle" file?
I've tried it with Unity yesterday all day and was only able to inspect but not edit it.
So do I have to export everything somehow and built a new one with just the files I want?
If so, doesn't it break the code with recompiling such file?
I just want to delete some audio files from a plugin resource, but it seems harder than I thought.
6-7 year old github addons promise this feature by adding them to unity but they do not seem to work and Iam out of ideas.
i have only extracted stuff with , never done any repackaging. but theres this library i found for python called . i think it can both extract and repackage stuff. and btw if you just want a remove stuff within vam, u can use

ElCharlo

May 25, 2022
Does anybody here know how to bake lights in Unity? The only realistic environments I've seen on the Hub have baked lighting and I would like to be able to do it myself.

Right now, if I want to bake lights, it's taking many hours (4 hours+). Plus, here's what it looks like when I start the baking:
Screenshot 2024-07-23 172351.png

I don't feel like that's normal

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Does anybody here know how to bake lights in Unity? The only realistic environments I've seen on the Hub have baked lighting and I would like to be able to do it myself.

Right now, if I want to bake lights, it's taking many hours (4 hours+). Plus, here's what it looks like when I start the baking:
View attachment 3860626

I don't feel like that's normal
(find the pirated version from somewhere). personally i havent gotten the time to check it out but it looks good. idk if the ones in vamhub, especially envs from tacocat etc. use this plugin for baking. let me know if this one works well cos i wanted do it too for some one my environments.

ElCharlo

May 25, 2022
(find the pirated version from somewhere). personally i havent gotten the time to check it out but it looks good. idk if the ones in vamhub, especially envs from tacocat etc. use this plugin for baking. let me know if this one works well cos i wanted do it too for some one my environments.
I couldn't find a pirated version of this lightmapper anywhere. I'm really curious how these people do it.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes