4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a way to remove the "High heel" effect on preset poses? It seems that almost every pose I have is using that high heel feet, and sometimes it just won't look ok if I try to change the toes rotation.
You may be able to use the Shoe Helper plug in. Normally it is for putting feet / ankles in the right angle for heels, but I wonder if you can use it to effectively undo that angle effect.

Reactions: urhenmon

Kriegher

Aug 4, 2020
Hi! i have some .var but i dont know how to start the scenes, i'm new on vam so im litterally stuck, can anybody explain me how to use it

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Is there a way to remove the "High heel" effect on preset poses? It seems that almost every pose I have is using that high heel feet, and sometimes it just won't look ok if I try to change the toes rotation.
if its for poses like , then i dont think any of the high heel plugins will fix them properly. u have to manually edit both rFootControl and lFootControl. id just rotate them back in place. and then click on toe control > reset. also maybe move knees a bit forward

• Wow
Reactions: urhenmon

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
Hi! i have some .var but i dont know how to start the scenes, i'm new on vam so im litterally stuck, can anybody explain me how to use it
open the var files in 7zip and see whats in it. if it has Saves\scene\[somescene].json, then it has a scene and it will show up when you press load scene in vam

ergo36

Oct 24, 2021
I am cleaning up, optimizing and repairing VARs but I am not certain what to do with models that have the same morph multiple times. Either the same morph is embedded in the VAR in different folders and all are loaded in the model or it uses other VARs as dependencies to load the morph. Can I add all the values and use only one instance of the morph with its value set to the sum?

tnln

Jun 6, 2020
Does anyone know of a plugin or morph set that handles character posture or which makes it easy to adjust posture?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes