4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
MeshedVR has his own updater ... just use it to update the game... is free till a new version of the game requiering a new key comes out ....aka major updates..so till then ... your own key for 1.18 will continue to work for all minor updates...through the updater....
---------------------
That being clarified here is a link to it:
All you do is drop it in the Directory where the game is installed, and open "it" (and by "it"; i mean the updater!) and hit the update button!
If you don't want to get the Betas-updates uncheck the box on the foot of the updater ... that way you will only update to stable versions of the game engine.
One very last thing is for those who don't have a VR-set then they can use the updater to launch the non-VR version of the game engine.

@
fzdc
@
anyone else having no idea where or how to keep this game up to date....
****DISCLAIMER*****
Don't bother being angry at people (including me) who don't read a whole post or miss interpret it.
*******END*********

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You shouldn't have left me for this Bitch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Real EVIL

Your Boyfriend just wanted to have some fun with something hehe a little more Mature, i gonna show you why my evil youngster.
I hope you can take as good as you can let give will be fun watching you taking your own drugs the pain was just laughable, though was a nice warm up, you shouldn't play with fire and never ever play dirty with a real witch and her bait she has chosen.
You had courage todo this so i will be a little more gentle i honor that and your human love that turned you into a cute wannabe daemon, now lets see whose the real Evil here and maybe i even gonna let you alive as my slave, you showed some usable potential, such a nice ego.
Ahh and before i forget it he's gonna watch everything as you wished for so try to smile my human youngster, though you won't be really able to for what awaits you now,because of your cute dumbness my dear little cute wannabe daemon, so have fun crying and enjoy your tears and the pain that's coming for you tonight like i enjoyed it many decades ago, he will and you will feel him also.

And a little surprise maybe but i knew you would come tonight your own trap your own mistake human youngster, you are mine.
Also something to think about while you pleasuring the endless pain, do you really love him or do you just wanted to posses him ?

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
I have a problem. When updating to the latest version (1.18), when the woman leaves the camera begins to slowly rise up and the balls that come out with the controls are higher. I have windows mixed realty and some samsung. in the previous versions If I go well, but in this one, no solution?
I have already tried to reinstall it and it remains the same.

JFerris

May 13, 2018
I have a problem. When updating to the latest version (1.18), when the woman leaves the camera begins to slowly rise up and the balls that come out with the controls are higher. I have windows mixed realty and some samsung. in the previous versions If I go well, but in this one, no solution?
I have already tried to reinstall it and it remains the same.
It's because the latest version uses the thumb sticks to move araound, you will have drift on the stick. To fix this go into controller settings under "Devices" in by right clicking the Steam VR tray icon and calibrate your controllers and if this does not work then add a dead zone (start at about 10% thats all i needed).

Reactions: oscarstg1

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
After the Anniversary Show...
I have to get a nice couple that gonna take me together on that Sofa tonight

So here we are, and now lets have some fun

Last edited:

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Why I have no option to load scene? I need to buy the game to actually do that?

I've put the key and it says "key accepted", yet everytime i re-open it, i gotta re-put it and i still dont have any option to load scenes.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Chuck the Noob with Lena Lust (Banging her on the Billiard Table "Lost this Match")

Last edited:

Zenegata

Nov 7, 2017
Why I have no option to load scene? I need to buy the game to actually do that?

I've put the key and it says "key accepted", yet everytime i re-open it, i gotta re-put it and i still dont have any option to load scenes.
The key entry box shows up every time even if you've already entered a good key. If it's accepted it once, you can just ignore it from then on. When you've put your headset on, there should be options for which version of the game you want to run, so click on creator or whatever before you press the start button.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes