4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
ive seen the lip sync plug-in cause that alot
ill try all my way but not sure wht caus it is . i curious bout messup plugins...
but , i solve this problem with my clean instalation. thats not big deal anymore. everything works perfect now.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
How do I unlock/unpin limbs in downloaded scenes? Sometimes I want to put the male hand elsewhere, but it snaps back to the original position

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do I unlock/unpin limbs in downloaded scenes? Sometimes I want to put the male hand elsewhere, but it snaps back to the original position
Select the bodypart you want to move, and check the "Control" tab to see if Position/Rotation is set to "Lock" or "Parent Link"/"Physical Link" or so.

1660037267629.png

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
What scene are we talking about, and what do you want to change? I might have a look at that scene then...
The scene "grinding" from "metaloid" everything is locked in place, so if I try to incline the torso, it goes back to default, if I try to move the hand, it resets back to the default position, etc. Even if I select the Hold checkbox in the position/rotation tab
be spesific wht u ask. attach screenshoot !
I just want to freely control the hands, torso, head position etc and make them stay in the position I set them. Like this:

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
how to fix scene downloaded from there

after the start such crap

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The scene "grinding" from "metaloid" everything is locked in place...
Oh, so this is a bit more complicated. because it's a fully animated scene. If you click on "Alex" for example, and then on the "Plugins" tab, you'll see that this scene is using the "VamTimeline" plugin, which is a keyframe editor for animations. You can click "Open Custom UI..." for that plugin, and you will also see that each animation step ("Grind", "Grind Slow", "Grind Fast" and so on) has a set of keyframed positions for different controllers -- hands and head of "Alex" included. So whenever you try to change their position/rotation, the plugin will "reset" their position at certain keyframes.

To "unlock" Alex' hands for example, you can just click on their "Controllers" within the Custom UI of the Timeline plugin, which will "disable" them for that animation, and you can freely move those limbs around while the animation is stopped). If you want to be able to move them WHILE the animation is playing, you need to select a keyframe and then disable the "Position" and "Rotation" checkboxes for this specific limb...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then again: this might be too much work for this scene -- because you basically have to change all the ~20 animations, because once switching between them, the hand(s) will go back to their original position...

• Red Heart
Reactions: brasileirinho

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
Oh, so this is a bit more complicated. because it's a fully animated scene. If you click on "Alex" for example, and then on the "Plugins" tab, you'll see that this scene is using the "VamTimeline" plugin, which is a keyframe editor for animations. You can click "Open Custom UI..." for that plugin, and you will also see that each animation step ("Grind", "Grind Slow", "Grind Fast" and so on) has a set of keyframed positions for different controllers -- hands and head of "Alex" included. So whenever you try to change their position/rotation, the plugin will "reset" their position at certain keyframes.

To "unlock" Alex' hands for example, you can just click on their "Controllers" within the Custom UI of the Timeline plugin, which will "disable" them for that animation, and you can freely move those limbs around while the animation is stopped). If you want to be able to move them WHILE the animation is playing, you need to select a keyframe and then disable the "Position" and "Rotation" checkboxes for this specific limb...

But then again: this might be too much work for this scene -- because you basically have to change all the ~20 animations, because once switching between them, the hand(s) will go back to their original position...
this is a hemorrhagic, but why then did the author post it if it does not work normally

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
this is a hemorrhagic, but why then did the author post it if it does not work normally
It does work perfectly fine the way the author has intended it to work. It's a "scene" with an animation, and you're probably not supposed to change it or to "Possess" any of the characters in VR mode. That's just how this scene works.

You CAN change it to whatever YOU like it to be (change the looks of the characters, their clothing -- even their positions), but depending on WHAT you want to change, this can be an easy or more tricky part to do so... ;-)

Reactions: Spacejammy

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020

The 2nd link isn't working for me unfortunately, so I can't see what errors you're getting. But I just downloaded the scene, and it works absolutely fine for me -- no errors at all.

Just keep in mind: because this scene has almost 40 (!) dependencies, make sure to download all of those that you might be missing using the "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages", and you should be good. There are some dependencies that aren't on the hub, but you can find them easily when searching the web for it. At least I found the one package that I was missing in a single click. No more missing packages, and the scene should be working...

1660147826200.png

1660147892351.png

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
It does work perfectly fine the way the author has intended it to work. It's a "scene" with an animation, and you're probably not supposed to change it or to "Possess" any of the characters in VR mode. That's just how this scene works.

You CAN change it to whatever YOU like it to be (change the looks of the characters, their clothing -- even their positions), but depending on WHAT you want to change, this can be an easy or more tricky part to do so... ;-)
I didn't change anything loaded the default scene

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
The 2nd link isn't working for me unfortunately, so I can't see what errors you're getting. But I just downloaded the scene, and it works absolutely fine for me -- no errors at all.

Just keep in mind: because this scene has almost 40 (!) dependencies, make sure to download all of those that you might be missing using the "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages", and you should be good. There are some dependencies that aren't on the hub, but you can find them easily when searching the web for it. At least I found the one package that I was missing in a single click. No more missing packages, and the scene should be working...

View attachment 1976643

View attachment 1976645
I understand thank you ;)

Reactions: theMickey_

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
try on check edit mode and press T. u will se the point for head hand etc. for finger use another

i have try this. no issue for me .. works as well .

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

Nice!

And what's the best way to save the changes?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes