3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
I remember when this project had promise, enough that I paid for it and used it. Since the 0.4x it has become a buggy broken laggy mess of frustration. Just look at how much interest has been lost in this thread. Dev does more milking than VS does at this point. Shitty but I'm sure there will be a successor to this lost cause eventually.

Sep 3, 2023
Is there a way to get old versions? I didn't keep any of them, but I'm having performance issues now (and I think some of the older systems might be better).

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a way to get old versions? I didn't keep any of them, but I'm having performance issues now (and I think some of the older systems might be better).
I guess you can try seeing if the old uploads in the thread are still up? I remember the dev liked lurking and DMCAing so it's doubtful though.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
I remember when this project had promise, enough that I paid for it and used it. Since the 0.4x it has become a buggy broken laggy mess of frustration. Just look at how much interest has been lost in this thread. Dev does more milking than VS does at this point. Shitty but I'm sure there will be a successor to this lost cause eventually.
I am pretty confident that .40 was where the dev reached the limits of their skillset, and the code is so broken he has no clue what he's doing.

.45 has gone back to ignoring settings.

anyone paying for this since .40 is being scammed

I've looked through the daved data using a viewer that used to be on here, and it's a mess, where they have used string variables to record all settings and savings, requiring string manipulation to read and action settings. This is a terrible way of storing data / variables as it relies on the dev being consistent with references, AND consistent with syntax. All something succudev has evidenced they don't have.

in addition, it is probably why some of the performance is so bad. I have a R9-5750x and load times are insane because of the sheer amount of text parsing that is being done on settings/variables

the entire program needs to be nuked at this point and re-written by a developer who actually knows what they're doing and isn't now just doing it to milk money from patreon.

if you ever want to see something funnny, and indicative of succudev's attitutde towards patreons and us, go back in this thread and see how many times he used to attack the users. I think he got himself banned as well from here for attitude and being an asshole.

and why you are seeing this thread lose activitiy is in a fit of rage he had the admins remove it from the latest updates page, so now no matter what is updated, this thread never appears in trending posts, or the latest update feed.

Last edited:

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
in addition, it is probably why some of the performance is so bad. I have a R9-5750x and load times are insane because of the sheer amount of text parsing that is being done on settings/variables

the entire program needs to be nuked at this point and re-written by a developer who actually knows what they're doing and isn't now just doing it to milk money from patreon.
It's say but true. At this point it needs to be sold to a dev that either knows what they are doing and cares about the product. This is just a money cow at this point.

if you ever want to see something funnny, and indicative of succudev's attitutde towards patreons and us, go back in this thread and see how many times he used to attack the users. I think he got himself banned as well from here for attitude and being an asshole.
I have only once mad a suggestion and it started off thanking and commending the dev for a job well done and I got a pm jumping down my throat saying shit. That was the last first and last time I bothered suggesting a solution. I almost posted the response in their discord but chose not to. I realized it wouldn't matter and just serve to get me kicked out. There is no such thing as positive criticism in sucudevs mind.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
Here is a link to V0.36R2 if you want to give it a try. I didn't keep the downloads if older versions unfortunately but maybe I should find them for safe keeping. Anyways the mega link.

And version 0.34

Last edited:

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
ahahahahahaha lube addition after 2 months XD bro when did this game really get an update the last time? its starting to get cringe. literally the last idk 5-10 updates didnt add anything of value to the "game"

it went away from being a nice game, with absolute hope to be a banger

to fetisch karneval, even though you could customize all this shit literally 2 years ago

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah. It's becoming increasingly obvious that the game is bogged down with spaghetti code. Stuff that should be simple such as imports / exports of settings is taking months.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes