3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
Can somebody please upload this to a different site other than Mega. I have no luck getting the Mega app to work, it just brings me to the download from app store. Never could get Mega app to work on my end.

Turns out the Mega app doesn't work with Firefox but works great using Chrome.

Last edited:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Anyone tried the initial release? I know that often the releases need about half a dozen updates because of sudden discovered bugs/crashes.

johnnyblazer52

Jan 22, 2022
Can somebody please upload this to a different site other than Mega. I have no luck getting the Mega app to work, it just brings me to the download from app store. Never could get Mega app to work on my end.

Turns out the Mega app doesn't work with Firefox but works great using Chrome.
Use JDownloader2 it works great for downloading the file and works for other download websites aswell

May 25, 2022
Yeah, that's the point. For some reason I can't uncheck Futa option. Every other setting works fine. Does anybody know the reason behind this?
That is strange, I am afraid last thing I know you could check is there is a button to revert your settings to default somewhere in the settings menu. Hope that helps.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
allinon BJ/JOI are present, but mostly as rewards, but the "game" main focus is to be used for kinks (ballbusting, edging, ruined orgasms) in a dom (her) sub (the player) relationship way.
I saw someone mentioning there was a footjob, I assume that's a part of the reward? I recall last time when I played it 1+ year ago I do remember there was a handjob and I think I got to lick her. That might have been the reward, it's hard for me to recall, I'm just wondering is there more of that type added in, aside from edging that game is mainly build upon as you said.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
I saw someone mentioning there was a footjob, I assume that's a part of the reward? I recall last time when I played it 1+ year ago I do remember there was a handjob and I think I got to lick her. That might have been the reward, it's hard for me to recall, I'm just wondering is there more of that type added in, aside from edging that game is mainly build upon as you said.
I played this game a year ago and didn't see BJ, only handjob and footjob. In a most recent update I could only see HJ no FJ anymore and still no BJ.

Reactions: allinon
Jun 6, 2020
I played this game a year ago and didn't see BJ, only handjob and footjob. In a most recent update I could only see HJ no FJ anymore and still no BJ.
I think there is also masturbation without squirting and a lick from the player but it is only a reward if you play the most difficult for her.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes