• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So by what date will we have an update more or less? And will it be compatible with my progress or current save?
The first post says the last update was December 15th. So roughly two months from then.

Unless you are playing a really old version, saves will automatically carry over.

Theed

Dec 26, 2021
Wasn't there supposed to be an update per month? Unlike before, when it was one every two weeks.
Or was it an update every two months?
Succudev stated recently in the discord that he's grown increasingly tired of working on this game, but it pays the bills so he still works at it despite being almost completely burnt out. Apparently he got tired of years of addressing the various requests people had for him on a daily basis like adding "getting eaten by her foot" etc.

I think he's looking for a main developer to take over or something. But there is apparently no intention of any large overhauls for this game, in any near future, if ever at all, since they'd have to rewrite the code for the entire thing. So no large updates should be expected anytime soon. Hopefully upcoming updates in coming months at least have some neat small features/bug fixes/general quality improvement.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I think he's looking for a main developer to take over or something. But there is apparently no intention of any large overhauls for this game, in any near future, if ever at all, since they'd have to rewrite the code for the entire thing. So no large updates should be expected anytime soon. Hopefully upcoming updates in coming months at least have some neat small features/bug fixes/general quality improvement.
How ironic. They said they would update every two months so they could do large updates yet immediately burned out.

I doubt much will happen with the game in the future.

angdt

May 13, 2021
The classic patreon game problem, constantly adding new features without any thought about what the end result should be.

Constantly adding customization to the point that testing anything takes forever because of the number of unique combinations.

There is absolutely no excuse for how poorly the game runs with a single model in a fairly empty room and how long loading takes. It's just a poorly made base game with core structural issues that were never addressed in favor of adding more sliders and check-boxes.

katress

Apr 27, 2020
I share with you the files 44 PR2, get quick before the dev sees

(PC version)

(APK)

If not work tell me

Btw if looking for new stuff look in game Systems > Conditioning and Systems > Orders

Last edited:

DIabloStorm

Aug 8, 2023
I share with you the files 44 PR2, get quick before the dev sees

Mega (PC version)

Mega (APK)

If not work tell me

Btw if looking for new stuff look in game Systems > Conditioning and Systems > Orders
So, I mean...where do you get this? It has no DRM... I'm not sure I'd wanna download from someone with 3 posts. If you have the game why not just post the itch.io password to the official download? Otherwise someone will do that anyway on kemono...

katress

Apr 27, 2020
So, I mean...where do you get this? It has no DRM... I'm not sure I'd wanna download from someone with 3 posts. If you have the game why not just post the itch.io password to the official download? Otherwise someone will do that anyway on kemono...
Its just the game and I posted because no one else posted it and mega is fast to download from, seems to be the norm on this site not to download from first party source of game, maybe there's a reason?

Jun 6, 2020
I don't understand your point, the friend just wanted to share the game with everyone, which no one else did, and yet you complain.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
Can somebody please upload this to a different site other than Mega. I have no luck getting the Mega app to work, it just brings me to the download from app store. Never could get Mega app to work on my end.

Turns out the Mega app doesn't work with Firefox but works great using Chrome.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes