3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
the new rhythm UI seems to be very broken. also she asked me to "pinch your nipples 30 times while pinching your right nipple"

update on the text bug that i've been having for the last few months, i think it may have something to do either with the file being "hidden" through properties and then the hidden option (i like my privacy) or by having multiple versions of the game in the same folder (pretty much talking out of my ass here and regurgitating shit i found on other forums).

• Haha
Reactions: Xalorfin

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
When will version 0.20 be out available to public or ported to android? Also can you make it more interactive so we maybe we can touch her boobs and just to annoy her or something. I enjoy virtual succubus. I just want more interactive.

BadBadBunny

Oct 5, 2018
Very lame. I've seen this type of astroturfing/ripoff behaviour from many devs. Trying to portray themselves as the "good guy" just here to bring you the content. Newsflash: they're not, they just want your money. And if they were truly honest they wouldn't monetise such a bare-bones project, simple as that. Making a shitty little gameloop using Unity, which uses stolen assets and unoriginal ideas to jack quick and easy money from people who don't know any better.

Taking control of their content on external sites to ensure, that they have control over the narrative at all points and ensuring everyone goes through their Patreon to acquire their PoS software. If any of you want a better, more customisable JOI experience, that's also free and open source check out Tease AI. Heck, even the vast array 4*+ of webteases on milovana offer a better experience. The people who've developed the teases actually put effort into thinking it through and creating a coherent personality, rather, than it being a string of commands automated with a randomiser.

The people praising this project as "original" strike me as people who are inexperienced with this type of marketing tactic. We've seen it before with the "Femdom Waifu" JOI game made by Zee Vital and their astroturfing on not only this website, but many others. It was a horrible, bare-bones and very simplistic JOI game like this one with the main purpose being to maximise monetisation until people get bored and realise it's shit.

It's just tiring to see this bullshit over and over again on this site, not to mention the people that suck up to it.
You're on f95 bud, you ain't got to pay for shit. Calm down, and take a moment to enjoy yourself. You clearly need to relieve some stress.

Reactions: xefahe6799

ThatConfusedGuy

Apr 16, 2018
I'm currently having some trouble with the current version(0.20). With previous versions, usually after you closed the game window all your options would have been saved, your virtual succubus would remember you and return on the chores she asked you to do or chastise you for closing the game window before the end of a session etc etc...

But now, every time I exit then reopen the game, it treats it as an entirely new fresh blank start and all progress is lost. Only solution so far ive found is exporting the save data before exiting, but that annoying af. I havent checked so far if the succubus remebers you, tho im sure it does.

Anyone else had a similar problem, or did I skip over some read me.
Thank you for bearing with my retardation and have a nice day :)

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
I'm currently having some trouble with the current version(0.20). With previous versions, usually after you closed the game window all your options would have been saved, your virtual succubus would remember you and return on the chores she asked you to do or chastise you for closing the game window before the end of a session etc etc...

But now, every time I exit then reopen the game, it treats it as an entirely new fresh blank start and all progress is lost. Only solution so far ive found is exporting the save data before exiting, but that annoying af. I havent checked so far if the succubus remebers you, tho im sure it does.

Anyone else had a similar problem, or did I skip over some read me.
Thank you for bearing with my retardation and have a nice day :)
i make backups after every sessions because i had this same issue a few times. not sure what causes it but it's better to just make backups than risk it. also use the presets as a failsafe

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How are you think in this game realy used AI, or just over1000 scripts?
What do you mean when you say "AI"? It practically has no concrete colloquial meaning.
If you're referring to "Deep Learning" or "Neural Networks" and other modern buzzwords - no, under the hood this will be some run-of-the-mill if then else system like we had for decades.

nodeki

Nov 5, 2020
is normal that only the body of the succubus is so bugged?, i have been waiting for months for a fix to finally test the game and decide if support it because it has a good look, but i cant test it at all since the body is always bugged, im also a gamedev and i had worked on unity for years and all i can think is that's a shader bug that may happen to only affect machines like mine

pauk123

Aug 4, 2018
is normal that only the body of the succubus is so bugged?, i have been waiting for months for a fix to finally test the game and decide if support it because it has a good look, but i cant test it at all since the body is always bugged, im also a gamedev and i had worked on unity for years and all i can think is that's a shader bug that may happen to only affect machines like mine
I too have this problem. My pc no so bad for this game i think.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
looking forward to test those changes.
Someone around to upload the new version?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes