3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Meh, feel however you like about the idea that one should prioritize the opinions paying customers. Apparently that makes one a Nazi - who knew? For all intents and purposes: Yes, if you're not paying for a continued service, you are second-class. Doesn't mean your opinion is without merit - just less likely to be heard and considered. Why would you expect anything else?
You are coming from the idea about "the rights of paying customers". I, however, am coming from what's best to the developer. And the developer sees both the paypig and the pirate as numbers, as users. The more pirates, the more paypigs. The only argument against this could be if there were some feature that would be attractive to pirates but repulsive to paypigs... Yet I fail to see such a hypothetical scenario.
You know...I was about to post the update but then I've read the change-log.
You mean the clothes change tracker? I'm not sure what it means. Was it possible to freeze a specific outfit for eternity?

BTW, SuccuDev used to say that it's better to pirate a later version because a version with crashes could spook people away, thus losing potential paying customers.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's less "can Succu-dev afford this" and more "is the development time and app size increase worth it?" Adding full VA work at this early stage would really hamper Succu-dev's ability to add entirely new features or rework dialogue (as new VA work would have to be done for each feature), and the amount of audio needed would make the app massive. That time and those resources could be better spent improving other aspects of the game. Not to mention the current VA style is language agnostic, reducing localization work.
I agree with VA not being worth it. Not only for the reasons you said but also because the VA could quit later down the line. If that happened he would either have to use two different voices or redo the entire first portion of Succuchan's lines.

slaveboyforever12

Jul 14, 2021
Love this so much - thank you for making it free for us!
Only suggestion I might have would more clothing options, maybe fetish specific clothing?? I have a thing for winter stuff (fur coats, UGGs, etc) and it would be lovely to see those in game, but if that's too specific of a suggestion or not worth your time, thats understandable :)

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
I was wondering if the games roadmap still exists on things in terms of the *mid to long term ideas that may be added down the line*. Some of the things like the *succubus's twin sister* or *creating incubus version of the succubus* was still a thought in mind for down the line (I guess technically futa/strapon succubi could be considered the incubi aspect.). I ask since I have no idea those examples of *potential content ideas*, or the roadmap were still a thing or not since I will admit most was back during the early days of VS life a year and a half ago.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Someone could give me $5k a month just to implement that and I still wouldn't do it. Read the goddamn FAQ.

Either way, I don't adjust my development to the money earned, nothing was ever promised besides ''I'm gonna make this cool thing the way I want to make it while listening to feedback and suggestions''. Especially not nonsensical scope increases that don't make any sense whatsoever.

"In addition" is somewhat correct. I've actually started work on an entirely separate audio-only mode designed to work with audio instructions from the ground up. It's a side project I'll eventually demo to see if there's interest.

Hopefully something that may serve as a nice break from typical VS sessions, or may appeal to different people more, all using the same structure of your succubus' save data, persistence, etc.

It'll also be fully subtitled and all that, just in case some people also want something more structured but don't necessarily want it to be audio, BUT there will be no visual component as the aim is to have an entirely different design space to regular VS.

Ideas are indeed worthwhile regardless of where they come from, but I think the primary point is that it is absolutely 100% ridiculous of a pirate to be implying I should be making different decisions due to the financial success of the game.

Not that I'd give a shit if he was a paying user anyways, I do what I think is best and what I want to do, whatever happens happens.

I can understand that you dont want to implement a voice but you might wanna think about a text to voice feature like tease AI has. Now adays there are good text to voice voices that could be used instead of paying a female actor to record thousands of phrases. Never the less i love your game, keep it up.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I was wondering if the games roadmap still exists
Trello? https://trello,com/b/JFcHP6k3/virtual-succubus-roadmap
Is there (or can there be) a toggle for turning off spanking as a punishment... not really into that personally but great game otherwise!
This is what I brought up a long time ago. I don't have the skill to spank myself, it's both loud and not painful. But it's a minor thing, and thus I substitute spanking with ball slaps.

Reactions: colorlessblue

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Glad you have so much financial success with the game! I really like it, the content is unique and there's plenty of customizable post-orgasm options which I adore, every new one brings a smile to my face as it's such an underrated fetish. I was a patron for a couple of versions when I found the project taking off in interesting direction, but I can no longer justify the expenditure cause of pandemic :)

As a suggestion, you might want to hide how much you make on Patreon like a couple other devs did; there are jealous people with bad intentions everywhere.

heretojackit153

Apr 30, 2020
Is there (or can there be) a toggle for turning off spanking as a punishment... not really into that personally but great game otherwise!
I believe spanking falls under 'loud/noisy' actions in the settings, or something along those lines. I haven't encountered it since disabling it, at least.

Anddude

Oct 2, 2018
When I start the game it prompts me for a passcode? I deleted the save file at C:\Users\*****\AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev\Virtual Succubus, but when i boot the game it auto creates a save file and asks for a passcode. I did gave an older version installed a long time ago but i deleted it all, unless it stores some data in a place i didnt find? Any ideas?

Argonath

May 19, 2017
is it just me or are the tanlines not showing up? i toggled tanned skin and the tanlines but when she gets naked i don't see any difference, am i doing something wrong? btw loved the new pubes option, this game is slowly catering to every single one of my fetishes.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes