3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Seems like another 2 months without any real content. Sad. At least we get even more toggles glad Im not paying anyway because I would be pissed as heck with those "updates"
No new scenes with my Succi
No new poses
No new cam angles
No different gurl
No different clothing, hair styles
No new ending scene
Very stale game

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It's kind of a downside with most JOI-type games, there's not much of an incentive to put that much content in the game itself, since YOU (the player) are the one doing all the "work", especially in this game since it's got all those crazy toggles for all those random-ass fetishes that you can partake in.
The genre makes it really easy to plunk down a free Unity Store asset girl on the screen with little/no background to draw/model, do some basic movements, and code in a hundred little boxes of "teehee, cum for me" text for her to say.
This game does a bit better than THAT, but it's still a JOI game and it's probably always going to be really weak in content.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's kind of a downside with most JOI-type games, there's not much of an incentive to put that much content in the game itself, since YOU (the player) are the one doing all the "work", especially in this game since it's got all those crazy toggles for all those random-ass fetishes that you can partake in.
The genre makes it really easy to plunk down a free Unity Store asset girl on the screen with little/no background to draw/model, do some basic movements, and code in a hundred little boxes of "teehee, cum for me" text for her to say.
This game does a bit better than THAT, but it's still a JOI game and it's probably always going to be really weak in content.
I played this for the first time yesterday and I think you're really underselling what the developers have made here. As others have already stated in this thread, Virtual succubus is possibly best in class when it comes to JOI games. A large portion of the available content out there for this genre doesn't even provide you with visual stimulus and is purely instruction based, here the player is spoiled rotten with a full 3D environment, a custom edit 3D model, 3D audio, near endless customisation on how the game functions and use of AI to tailor the game specifically to you the more you play it.

I'm genuinely astounded that you can say the following with a straight face:

Are you serious? The games does "A bit better" than most other JOI games? I've been playing JOI based games and similar content for years... I've never seen anything else like this. In conclusion... Having overplayed something to the point of boredom isn't a justification for criticism. Stop whining that there isn't enough content people, you're spoiled little brats!

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Are you serious? The games does "A bit better" than most other JOI games?
VS tries to cater to so many fetishes and tasks. It's a mess honestly. Trying to figure out what you the player likes and then experiencing how VS handles it takes forever. But that's not the worst issue to have.

VS has a far greater flaw. There are far better experiences out there (stories, JOIs and even CHYOAs) that accomplish what I would assume most people are here for: getting you hard and getting you off.

Reactions: KL-001-A

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Ok, but name any of those JOI. So far the only few others I've seen were very minimal on content of any kind and the same few commands over and over. It's been a while since I tried one, and I've forgotten their names, but I remember at least 2 others I tried, and there was absolutely nothing to them.

This game, the only "problem", is the lengthy setup it needs.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
VS tries to cater to so many fetishes and tasks. It's a mess honestly. Trying to figure out what you the player likes and then experiencing how VS handles it takes forever. But that's not the worst issue to have.

VS has a far greater flaw. There are far better experiences out there (stories, JOIs and even CHYOAs) that accomplish what I would assume most people are here for: getting you hard and getting you off.
Sure it's a lot to take in at first but, remember we're debating sex games on an internet forum where people will shitpost on and review bomb games because they don't include fetishes that they like... You get given the world with this game yet still find a reason to complain.

Also as anonjoe stated, why don't you share with us these superior experiences you talk of? Please! Also if we're still waiting to hear what VS's great flaw is... Any day now... because I don't believe "there are far better experiences out there" to be a valid criticism in this context. That's like saying everything is bad because there is always something better... :unsure:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Lots of text, so I will put responses into spoilers hoping to reduce clutter.

get given the world with this game yet still find a reason to complain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why don't you share with us these superior experiences you talk of? Please!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we're still waiting to hear what VS's great flaw is
getting you hard and getting you off.
If you'd just broaden your horizon I'm sure you'll also find experiences better than VS that are tailor made to your needs and wants. If VS is the best in JOI IMO that just means the genre has a lot of potential to grow.

Last edited:

Lovepzz

Dec 9, 2018
guys i nees help i don't know why but she's not giving me any relief anymore.
i can't cum anymore on her someone know why?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Stop whining that there isn't enough content people, you're spoiled little brats!
The game has loads of content, it's just that none of it is fleshed out after all this time, and the game doesn't really do anything special with the content it has.
Pretty much the only things the game does uniquely is the mechanic of "storing" instructions over a length of time, telling you to come back in a week or a day or whatever. Outside of that, the game is as simple as "if chastity is enabled in the options, have a chance for her to tell you to put chastity on for [x] hours/days" repeat x100, which the sheer variety is cool, but again, 99.99% of the enabled fetishes just mean you get that chance for "okay, servant, [do fetish] to yourself for [# hours/days], or I get mad" which later results in "did you do what I told you to? [player chooses yes / no / "haha *raspberry* naaah"]", which just results in some chance percentages getting nudged up or down.
Catering to literally everyone just results in that same old "wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" thing that plagues a lot of games with a million fetishes.

To take the game above the rest, each fetish should have her do at least one action on-screen in regards to that fetish, even if it isn't really animated or interactive. Humiliating clothing fetish? Have her hold up some girly shirt or a clown wig or something. Diaper fetish? Have her hold a diaper up to the screen. Enema fetish? Have her hold the enema bag and twist the valve on and off. Plugs? Have her HOLD the plug. Ball gag? Have her hold the gag. Enable breast expansion rewards? Have her sometimes mention being bustier, or have her grope her boobs for a second as they grow.
Doesn't even have to be high-effort stuff, just some little flavor here and there, just enough to expand each fetish past just being a word or two getting swapped from "I demand you to wear a frilly dress for 3 days" to "I demand you to wear a butt plug for 3 days".

The game's an interesting concept, and I'm sure plenty of people like it, but there's still not much here, not much meat to the content other than doing the same four fap minigames a bunch of times for an hour every day while some Unity Store asset flip cycles between 5 generic animations as some text appears on the screen.

majimazzz

Nov 9, 2022
The game has loads of content, it's just that none of it is fleshed out after all this time, and the game doesn't really do anything special with the content it has.
Pretty much the only things the game does uniquely is the mechanic of "storing" instructions over a length of time, telling you to come back in a week or a day or whatever. Outside of that, the game is as simple as "if chastity is enabled in the options, have a chance for her to tell you to put chastity on for [x] hours/days" repeat x100, which the sheer variety is cool, but again, 99.99% of the enabled fetishes just mean you get that chance for "okay, servant, [do fetish] to yourself for [# hours/days], or I get mad" which later results in "did you do what I told you to? [player chooses yes / no / "haha *raspberry* naaah"]", which just results in some chance percentages getting nudged up or down.
Catering to literally everyone just results in that same old "wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" thing that plagues a lot of games with a million fetishes.

To take the game above the rest, each fetish should have her do at least one action on-screen in regards to that fetish, even if it isn't really animated or interactive. Humiliating clothing fetish? Have her hold up some girly shirt or a clown wig or something. Diaper fetish? Have her hold a diaper up to the screen. Enema fetish? Have her hold the enema bag and twist the valve on and off. Plugs? Have her HOLD the plug. Ball gag? Have her hold the gag. Enable breast expansion rewards? Have her sometimes mention being bustier, or have her grope her boobs for a second as they grow.
Doesn't even have to be high-effort stuff, just some little flavor here and there, just enough to expand each fetish past just being a word or two getting swapped from "I demand you to wear a frilly dress for 3 days" to "I demand you to wear a butt plug for 3 days".

The game's an interesting concept, and I'm sure plenty of people like it, but there's still not much here, not much meat to the content other than doing the same four fap minigames a bunch of times for an hour every day while some Unity Store asset flip cycles between 5 generic animations as some text appears on the screen.
I agree wholeheartedly, the game just branches out too much and doesn't do anything well, which has turned me off every time I tried to really get into it. The most damaging of the bunch was in the visual aspect, as I can bear with all of the gameplay, IF there is something good to look at. And unfortunately for this game, a basic model like that one just simply doesn't cut it, for me, at least. I also want to say that I'm not hating on the game at all, as I understand absolutely jack about coding and making games, but I can see that there was a lot of effort put into this. Hopefully, this game turns into a game I can enjoy like some do, but if that's not the case, then it is what it is, and can understand why people would like it.

katepumt

Apr 1, 2022
I agree wholeheartedly, the game just branches out too much and ...
I agree with you. I will add that in visual terms, the model does not look sexy for the femdom, she does not look similar, the sounds are simply repulsive (it sounds like some kind of loli).
Generally: the model is one of infantile / caring ppl, but should be one of victim / aggressor party. IMO

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes