3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Dio321

Jul 16, 2021
Hello, i have a problem with my succubus. The application restart after i start a session. Did someone have same problem and how you have solved it?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, i have a problem with my succubus. The application restart after i start a session. Did someone have same problem and how you have solved it?
If you are not update to the release 8.

This is generally a RAM issue.
This is especially known to happen on lower-end Samsung devices, currently.

Some steps you can follow:

- If your device has any kind of RAM Plus setting, or RAM-related settings, increase them.
- Restart your device before starting the game.
- Disable any tattoos
If your phone is old you can try as a last resort.
Succudev says it works even on s7 but you may still need a decent phone with at least 4gb of ram.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
I also have been running into this issue since Release 8 and my phone has 8 gigs of ram. Restarting it has not solved the issue either. Also having an issue now where I have to wait anywhere between 15-20 seconds and sometimes longer for her to respond or move to the next action. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Any suggestions or should I just wait until the final release?

Also during many Spin The Wheel and Deal phases the fps can drop from 40 to 3 fps while loading. This can last for a few seconds up to 30. Makes for some interesting physics on her ears at 3 fps

... All tattoos and every other cosmetic removed. Same results but at a constant 60fps now.

I think I will go back to Release 7 and see if it solves the issue. Will report back when I can.

Update. Release 7 didn't solve the issues but mitigate it 90 percent. Much less freezing and only one crash.

Last edited:

GlitzyMax3050

Aug 23, 2023
I enjoy a game like this for its game mechanics and customization. For me, this could be entirely text-based and would still be nice.
yea i like the interactivity for it helps prevent me from only doing the same boring fapping that i do by myself. i couldnt care less about the femdom elements rn i like the varied stroking and edging that prevents me from doing the same old stroking. a text ver would probably be superior for me all the visual stuff is so bland anyway

Reactions: homie_simpson

sexmachineyx

Mar 7, 2023
sigh downloaded the latest one and somehow lost all my progress... is there any way to restore progress?
If you have the old version somewhere running, go to the "options" under "save" I think.
There you can export your savegame (it gets stored in your clipboard)
Then open the new version and import it in the same settings menu

Oct 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to download: Pixeldrain

R2 Is coming Soon

A VR Mod was made by a fan(?), the message :
This mod is for PC only, I don’t have any plans to bring it to android.
0.38R2 version:
0.39R1 version:
This is pretty barebones, as of now it changes the main camera output to VR, makes her head follow that camera, and allows for some buttons to be pressed by nodding or shaking your head (0.39R1+ version only)
The links for the VR mods don't seem to be working anymore. Are you or the mod creator able to reupload/post any update if there is one?

Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
Is this game going to die cause of the new unity policy then? I can imagine with all the development versions it gets a ton of downloads within a year, likely over the threshold they have for it

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
Is this game going to die cause of the new unity policy then? I can imagine with all the development versions it gets a ton of downloads within a year, likely over the threshold they have for it
Looks like they may have to upgrade to the Pro version if not already. I'm sure Unity will walk this back soon enough. Sounds to me like they just want more Pro sales.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Remember there's also a revenue threshold they have to cross

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirtualSuccubus-0.41R8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

batman736

Jul 3, 2020
When i started the game i get screen "Enter your passcode". But i have never setted a passcode. Please, any help, i tried reinstal game but it's not helping.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes