3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirtualSuccubus-0.41R2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
1691871514470.png

(stucks in the initial loading screen/not recommended)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kei23 and zzaio

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
41 Release 5

• Fixed PC version getting stuck on save load.
  • Fixed a typo in prejac ''exactly in'' variants indicating you should edge instead of cum.
  • Prejac task timers are now heavily affected by your current pleasure score and the intensity of the task. High intensity tasks will result in much lower timers, and overall timers will grow as you keep failing to finish.

Last edited:

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
PC version indeed doesn't load and the android version isn't even recognised by my smartphone. Maybe there was an error when downloading the original files?

No, files are intact. You can verify from the r5 changelog.

For android, due to server site things Apk file can be renamed as a zip. You may want to check that. (but r5 is up)

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022
41 Release 5

• Fixed a typo in prejac ''exactly in'' variants indicating you should edge instead of cum.
  • Prejac task timers are now heavily affected by your current pleasure score and the intensity of the task. High intensity tasks will result in much lower timers, and overall timers will grow as you keep failing to finish.

hello bro can you kindly reupload to different server the download file because when i try it it say server overloeaded please try again later ty

woodencar242

Apr 1, 2020

41 Release 5

Are these not .apks? What do we do with these, I've tried every build you've posted, it's zips with no apk

nekim

Sep 16, 2017

Are these not .apks? What do we do with these, I've tried every build you've posted, it's zips with no apk
Short version: you can rename android one to apk. That is because of server side (says it's zip instead of apk)

i uploaded release 6 to a diffrent host to prevent that.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Phone antivirus was marking app as malware. Most likely a false positive, but still.
it is about the site (hosting sites can be premarked as a potential threat to block unsafe downloads) not the file.

here is apk file's (0/64)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes