3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Don't be daft. Ianuda predicted there will be such chat bots in the future. The big companies are still developing their AIs so there obviously are not any right now.

There are plenty of examples of pre-trained machine learning models in real life. The offline google translate app; image recognition / OCR apps; personal assistants; autofill etc.
"Predicted"? O and yes, I sure there would be, simple because large enough language models already have the capacity. But they heavy on system and usually are censored .
And instead of giving example, you just speak this nonsense. No one asked about "offline google translate app", "image recognition" and so for. Question was about the model that can make VS speak, and speak with dirty talk. Which necessitates not only good language model, but as well uncensored one. And on top of that, not too heavy on the system that it runs on.
I don't know if you just trolling or actually don't know what you talk about. Just heard here and there about AI, that's all.

P.S.
how fuck her? :HideThePain:
You can't. It is JOI game.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Have you managed to miss llama, alpaca and a ton of models that were then fine tuned from llama? Google gpt4all for example, the inference is by default done on the CPU and is pretty fast on my 8th gen i5
Models 7B parameter and lower not good enough. Something bigger than it starts to actually require good PC. Other way around is API, and I talked about it in general in my pervious post.

On top of that running actual local model on CPU make it very slow. It is why normal ppl use GPU if they have good one or again paying $$$ for online rent of GPU.
To sum up, u either don't really know what you talk. Or just want to gacha here.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Models 7B parameter and lower not good enough. Something bigger than it starts to actually require good PC. Other way around is API, and I talked about it in general in my pervious post.

On top of that running actual local model on CPU make it very slow. It is why normal ppl use GPU if they have good one or again paying $$$ for online rent of GPU.
To sum up, u either don't really know what you talk. Or just want to gacha here.
You are the one trying to do "gacha (sic)". You are dismissing multiple areas of tech research as infeasible / meaningless with a handwave. No one knows what AI will achieve years from now. You seem to believe you do, but that simply makes you a fool.

LeinWasTaken

Jun 21, 2023
hey~ just made an acc for this thread lol

I can't seem to use the compatibility APKs (my phone cant run the 64bit), they show up as a zip in file manager but when i unpack them theres no install/application file to be seen. just source code.

can anyone help?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
hey~ just made an acc for this thread lol

I can't seem to use the compatibility APKs (my phone cant run the 64bit), they show up as a zip in file manager but when i unpack them theres no install/application file to be seen. just source code.

can anyone help?
Can you try downloading from ?

The reason why some APK files don't get saved as APKs is because the server that the files are hosted on is incorrectly reporting the file type.
Your best options is to either host the file on a correctly configured server (which i did), or use another app, like ES File Explorer to either download the file or rename the file to .apk.

Diablo774

Apr 4, 2023
Can someone please repost version 0.38R2? Previous links aren't working and my phone can't handle 0.39 or anything above.

Someone help I'm in constant pain.

Last edited:

juryrigg

May 30, 2020

I mean, I'm no AI researcher, but I'm managing to run a 13B model locally on the cpu via gpt4all, and it's fast enough for me to not get bored waiting

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Here's 0.40Final:
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The android and pc versions are down (the ones on mega still work though, so I don't really mind). Android Compatibility still works. Btw, what's the difference between the normal one and the compatibility version? I tested both some time ago and didn't feel any difference on my device.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirtualSuccubus-0.40Final2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes