3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

T0RQU3 J0N3Z

Dec 31, 2022
I hate that you can lose all your favor or pretty close to it, just cuz the little **** is in a bad mood, or you refuse to do something, or accidentally click on urges after maintaining eye contact. all my favor just gone! I should of been using my favor every session but nope. Still really love the game tho..

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have to look at huge breasts in the mirror every day
I can imagine the DMs after sending that message.
Even with this .39 update I feel some sort of regression going on.
That I have noticed, too, although the latest updates could be addressing some of the issues? Namely, this and this.
- The new arousal controls has 4 different levels. Depending on various factors, this will dictate the likelihood that she asks you to edge, and the kink level (another new feature) of the tasks she gives you.
Interactivity Rework (Edge, Taunt, Mercy significant reworks)
By the way, huge thanks to nekim, I'm checking this thread every so often for the updates, reading the patch notes is my fetish!

It's interesting that the reviews are so negative. Is it because people with good experiences don't write any? Although I will admit that VS would be absolutely perfect with an actual artificial intelligence (and AI-videos). One can dream. Two more proverbial years!

person8570128

Feb 16, 2020
A while ago someone posted a VR mod using UABEA. I decided to see if I could change the min/max breast size using the same tool since I saw some complaints about it.

On v.39R3 I managed to change the slider min/max, which also changes the main menu model. Unfortunately in-game it doesn't seem to affect the minimum and the maximum just makes her boobs wider. I think it will require editing of the bones/morphs in some way which I don't have the time or patience to reverse engineer. There's a small possibility that the game loader doesn't use the slider value for all scaling aspects and could be modified to use it, but I doubt it.
Size 800 Same 800. W I D E T I T T Y
For anyone else interested in continuing this work, open data.unity3d in UABEA, select level1 from the dropdown, click Info. View>Filter>deselect all except monobehavior.
Find Path ID 83013 or search by name "Slider" (how I found it originally) and open each one until you see the values 20 and 95. View Data to view the data and Edit Data to change the min/max to what you want. I tried as low as -100 and as high as 800. The Path ID might change in different game versions so that's why I included the long process for finding it.
File>Save and after that finishes close that window and File>Save in the main window, make sure to backup your data file. I didn't exactly follow the VR mod's instructions so maybe doing the whole save as a different name and rename might matter? Feel free to experiment.

If you're using AssetRipper then extract everything and look under Assets/6 - Scenes/LoadedScenes/MainMenuScene.unity. This file is a nightmare. Search for "--- !u!114 &83013" on line 23171344. I did not find Jiggle Slider in the file but I did see it when I opened the scene in Unity, it should have a min/max of -.4 and .4 with a default of 0.

And now a small rant / constructive criticism on this game's model. Her boobs look like two coconut halves glued to her chest. Look at Skyrim models, CBBE and UNP scale really well, there's mountain-size tits shaped better than this. I know the VS dev doesn't read this thread but bro go ask for help from one of those model creators. I'm talking about improving the model's technical design and structure, obviously I don't expect you to port nifs to Unity.
If it's already on your radar to improve then great, I don't want to come across as angry or demanding (or a better designer. I can't make models for shit). Gameplay improvements are far more important than the model.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Ok so even the compatible version hard crashes out on samsung s8 :(
Found this (From discord)

Samsung Crash on Load

This is generally a RAM issue. This is especially known to happen on lower-end Samsung devices, currently. Some steps you can follow:
  • If your device has any kind of RAM Plus setting, or RAM-related settings, increase them.
  • Restart your device before starting the game.
  • Disable any tattoos
P.S: 0.40 pre-releases don't have compatibility apks. Not sure why.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
I have been using Virtual Succubus since 0.35R1. Just installed the new 0.39R3. I have deleted the appdata/locallow folder in windows thinking that may be the problem. I have never tired to enable the "Session Length - Leave it up to her preference". The past four days I have had to use my safeword to end the session, all over and hour but below 2 hours. She doesn't seem to want to end. Is this a design feature? Also after I deleted the appdata/locallow folder in windows I didn't delete the new 0.39R3, I also didnt delete delete the 0.35R1 folder before installing the 0.39R3.
This may very well be how enabling the "Session Length - Leave it up to her preference" may be intended. Just asking.

• Red Heart

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I have been using Virtual Succubus since 0.35R1. Just installed the new 0.39R3. I have deleted the appdata/locallow folder in windows thinking that may be the problem. I have never tired to enable the "Session Length - Leave it up to her preference". The past four days I have had to use my safeword to end the session, all over and hour but below 2 hours. She doesn't seem to want to end. Is this a design feature? Also after I deleted the appdata/locallow folder in windows I didn't delete the new 0.39R3, I also didnt delete delete the 0.35R1 folder before installing the 0.39R3.
This may very well be how enabling the "Session Length - Leave it up to her preference" may be intended. Just asking.
It can go up to ~2 hours. If you want to ensure it doesn't get that high, you need to use the time mode with a max time set. Or purposely piss her off / make her happy depending on the mode so she will have enough.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
It can go up to ~2 hours. If you want to ensure it doesn't get that high, you need to use the time mode with a max time set. Or purposely piss her off / make her happy depending on the mode so she will have enough.
I see the "piss her off" option but trying to be good I feel should also end a session in a respectable time. Feels counterintuitive trying to be a good sub by being bad. But if that's what it takes i guess i have no choice. I hope maybe this can be resolved in a later patch. Thank you for the reply ccccccccccc.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
For 0.39: if you "always" keep doing what she wants she will become mischievous and will want to extend session. (for Leave it up to her preference)

For 0.40: Personalities (yandere slider?) makes things somehow more predictable. (though don't expect perfect solution)

from discord:

if you are using "her preference" for session length it will never pick the "time limit" session it can however pick the "edge counting" session which will take min and max values from the sliders, so if you are using her preference then only set the sliders based on edge counting sessions

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
It's interesting that the reviews are so negative. Is it because people with good experiences don't write any? Although I will admit that VS would be absolutely perfect with an actual artificial intelligence (and AI-videos). One can dream. Two more proverbial years!
From discord (says not doable) :

GPT/AI Dialogue & Machine Learning AI - Not doable.

- There's a reason this is all generally web-hosted.
- Just about none of them support NSFW anymore.
- Not an experience we intend with VS, if you want an AI girlfriend I suggest Replika or various other applications attempting this.
- VS is a JOI game intended to give a consistently good JOI experience, machine learning is not appropriate to do this currently per my design standards.
- It's simply not in our skillset nor something we want to work with.

• Red Heart

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
For 0.39: if you "always" keep doing what she wants she will become mischievous and will want to extend session. (for Leave it up to her preference)

For 0.40: Personalities (yandere slider?) makes things somehow more predictable. (though don't expect perfect solution)

from discord:
So the solution to the problem for now is to disobey?

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirtualSuccubus-0.40PR4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
From discord (says not doable) :
- There's a reason this is all generally web-hosted.
- Just about none of them support NSFW anymore.
- Not an experience we intend with VS, if you want an AI girlfriend I suggest Replika or various other applications attempting this.
- VS is a JOI game intended to give a consistently good JOI experience, machine learning is not appropriate to do this currently per my design standards.
- It's simply not in our skillset nor something we want to work with.
Thank you for the trouble! Of course, I understand it, but I do fully expect in two weeks' years' time to have a chatbot AI that would automatically generate a video and give JOI orders. If I were SuccuDev, I would 100% give this issue 10% of my attention, for longevity's sake.

Reactions: kossk

ravioli123456

Sep 30, 2019
Loving the new update, but locking the radial menu during certain tasks is just a dumb idea.

Not being able to see her or my status whenever I want is a small problem compared to how it essentially makes the Oops and Safe Word buttons meaningless. Imagine telling your dom your safe word and she just says nah not right now you can do that after this task.

Why not just grey out Taunt Mercy and Edge if you don't want us using those buttons. Or better yet don't put crucial buttons in a locked menu at all and bring back the old menu button.

• Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
What I used to suggest is a toggle to make the safe word limited to one use per session. This would leave the option to end a session in case of external factors or indeed an inability to continue, but would remove the possibility of safe wording excessively.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes