3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

IchigoSake0

May 13, 2023
> Tellin me ya don't like tit mountain?! Every male with a closet so full of skeletons it practically a graveyard likes titzilla!

Love Tit Mountain, but sometimes, all ya need is tit molehill. there's a place for all titty sizes.
Boywife hill or husbando hill would be great too. I am glad I am as straight as winding mountain road. I do like how the succubus looks, she is adorable. I wish the dev would pull a steam release where they hide other options on a random site somewhere to get around the patreon weirdness. People have been so strange over body types in recent times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
I guess I'm just posting for the sake of it - kinda feels opinion like the one I have is not spoken enough here
(I know, I know, the dev will not read this, acknowledge and indulge this in any capacity, even if my previous posts seemed supportive of them)

Even with this .39 update I feel some sort of regression going on. Maybe not on between each incremental update but as a whole.
I liked part of very old (by today standarts) feature of forcing "Succu-chan" to orgasm by us pleasing her - that's gone and only orgasm from her is simultaneous one with us, the player
(unless there is a hidden toggle which I did not see, even her vampiric stuff when she "drains" the player is not really orgasm like, to me at least)

We get more toggles, sure that adds to customization, but now even more of them are prefaced with "There is no defaults, make up your own stuff here, at least allocate stuff on your own" when there could've been examples (speaking habits, commandments and such) or there would be button to "adapt based on current kinks/toys" - also could be an option.

So I kinda feel burned out (maybe bummed out?) by several recent updates.
I guess I want to be entertained during JOI session, I'm probably (maybe even definitely) doing something wrong (setup, general approach, etc.) but I no longer feel entertained.

As of right now I'm "blue-balling" (she decided to be female this session) Succu-chan not pressing orgasm button when prompted (I am in ending stage) - and she never catches on - it's been like this for 45+ minutes. Feels really dumb and at this stage I am sure her AI logic has no understanding of this particular happen-stance.

Yamentoto2

Jan 8, 2023
It's passcode that you yourself choose uppon first loading up the game. You can just leave it empty and click confirm two times if you don't want to add any.
Yeah i know i have it on android but got fed up from the crashings i download it on windows and its not letting me in, it shows the password set up but when i enter the pin it doesn't do anything

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Fishiest

Apr 16, 2018
Yo those download files are swapped. The "PC" files are the apk and the android files are .zip - Not that big of a problem, but still. Letting ya whomever know.

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
a sneak peek at some ingame UI & behavior changes coming in .40:

- Taunt now works on all tasks & has various different outcomes.

- Mercy now works on all tasks & has various different outcomes. (including taunt, in certain conditions..)

- All the in-game UI has been condensed down to the bottom menu.

- Edge stop is now a default game behavior, but is now intended to only be used after attempting to use mercy. (We'll be taking into consideration people using encouraged edging, but this change was necessary to make Mercy have any use at all as edge stop used to practically be a permanent get out of jail free card.)

- The new arousal controls has 4 different levels. Depending on various factors, this will dictate the likelihood that she asks you to edge, and the kink level (another new feature) of the tasks she gives you.

1684763424464.png 1684763454007.png

this is the headliner feature for 0.40, personalities!

each slider will affect many things, and allow you to adjust many behaviors you couldn't affect before.

you'll have to wait for the patch notes for details, though.

1684763536580.png

eightdragon

Oct 16, 2022
a sneak peek at some ingame UI & behavior changes coming in .40:

- Taunt now works on all tasks & has various different outcomes.

- Mercy now works on all tasks & has various different outcomes. (including taunt, in certain conditions..)

- All the in-game UI has been condensed down to the bottom menu.

- Edge stop is now a default game behavior, but is now intended to only be used after attempting to use mercy. (We'll be taking into consideration people using encouraged edging, but this change was necessary to make Mercy have any use at all as edge stop used to practically be a permanent get out of jail free card.)

- The new arousal controls has 4 different levels. Depending on various factors, this will dictate the likelihood that she asks you to edge, and the kink level (another new feature) of the tasks she gives you.

View attachment 2641255 View attachment 2641256

this is the headliner feature for 0.40, personalities!

each slider will affect many things, and allow you to adjust many behaviors you couldn't affect before.

you'll have to wait for the patch notes for details, though.

View attachment 2641259
When are we expecting this to be released? early/mid/late June?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
s8 app crashes on initial load everytime =\
For old samsung you can try to use compatibility apk (32 bit) (i shared it before on this post )

Anyone know how to mod/change the amount of favor you have?
There was an old save file for favor in the older posts.

OR you can try save editor in this post from here. (didn't try myself)

When are we expecting this to be released? early/mid/late June?
usually: pre-releases end before 10th and after 10th you can expect to have first release.

Last edited:
Reactions: eightdragon
Sep 10, 2021
Just spent 10 bucks on this cause I couldn't find this thread lol.

Anyway, I saw the Android compatibility version was missing, so for whatever it's worth I thought I'd share:

Downside is the hosting service has a max file lifetime of 14 days and I'm not brave enough to host this on my MEGA account, so someone should probably transfer it to a permanent host. Whatever the case, I'll hang on to the original files until a new update in case anyone wants them.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Nynx- and ermousa

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Just spent 10 bucks on this cause I couldn't find this thread lol.

Anyway, I saw the Android compatibility version was missing, so for whatever it's worth I thought I'd share:

Downside is the hosting service has a max file lifetime of 14 days and I'm not brave enough to host this on my MEGA account, so someone should probably transfer it to a permanent host. Whatever the case, I'll hang on to the original files until a new update in case anyone wants them.
For old samsung you can try to use compatibility apk (32 bit) (i shared it before on this post )
i already shared it before and quoted it just one post before you...

p.s: you can use hosts like anonfiles without file lifetime.

Reactions: -Nynx-

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
0.40PR3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features include:
  • Personalities
  • Interactivity Rework (Edge, Taunt, Mercy significant reworks)
  • Mood Reworks
  • Praise & Degradation Expansion
  • Player Arousal & Task Kink Systems
  • Ingame UI rework (and way more buttons you can always press)

0.40 Pre-Release 3

Last edited:

Alolivulpix

Mar 24, 2019
When booting up Virtual Succubus, it asks for a password. This happens even if I delete the save file loacted in appdata/locallow. Does anybody know a fix? I don't mind starting from scratch.

Nevermind, last page (page 92) had someone asking the same thing, and it worked out for them.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes