3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Is there any way to bypass when she won't let you start a new session because there is a timer where it says "She doesn't want to see you til" thing?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't really get what you're asking for honestly. There's already a task to kiss her butt.
I was thinking along the lines of ritual play. She could have the player write a letter describing their heart's desire. After that, she could have them mark themselves with sigils and set up a ritual chamber someplace dark. There they can recite a chant from her as they press various sigils as they appear on the screen while focusing on their succubus wishes.

Here is a link I found online that could make for some good inspiration:

Shaor

Mar 8, 2020
I was thinking along the lines of ritual play. She could have the player write a letter describing their heart's desire. After that, she could have them mark themselves with sigils and set up a ritual chamber someplace dark. There they can recite a chant from her as they press various sigils as they appear on the screen while focusing on their succubus wishes.

Here is a link I found online that could make for some good inspiration:
Dude(ette), I'm here to jerk off. Not join a cult.

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Hey! I've been getting this bug on my last few sessions where at the ending edge challenge the text gets all glitchy and it's impossible to read what the tasks say. I took this screenshot at the reward ending screen (the very bottom is cropped bc of the windows task bar) and it carried on like this until it booted me to the main menu. This happened to me once in .16 aswell.

Any idea what might be causing this? Next session I'll test if it still happens when I disable the edge challenge, but for now I don't know what's causing this. Thanks!

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
Am I not understanding the logic here or is it an oversight that an Oops during an Until Dry session just ends the session? I'd guess that you'd just continue from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Do you know exactly when during the edge challenge it started glitching out?
Yeah, it started right after the first edge task in the edge challenge. The first edge task showed fine, but then where it would've said "ride it for as long as you can" it was just glitched.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes